• 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
04-06-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
Me: Craaaaazy Clown
Gifted League Round Eagle Division - 268 points - Ranked 20 - 200 League wins

Cheater: Martin_NM*
Gifted League Short Leaf Division - 227 points - Ranked 3 - 27 league wins

Hi everyone, Well this is just craaaaazy ('o',) - I just started a game on Long 9 against Martin_NM* It seems he or she can now do it on move 1:-
my guess is its the same trick for repeating turns and stockpiling wits Someone suggested earlier. they repeatedly said n00bSmile in chat - how very mature.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yoc-eAww

I suggest not clicking the link as it will crash your browser or your game if u attempt to watch it via idevice with outwitters installed -
but I have attached Image of start of my move from replay after I quit then skipped replay and it is clear to see my opponent is blatantly cheating
I quit the game so I could generate replay link -

I believe I have been beaten plenty of other times with less blatant uses of the hack
- after a bit of thinking I believe I have worked out the true purpose of the hacker.
First of all I believe the hacker also has a legitimate account and are using the hacked accounts to boost - if they come up against themselves with the cheat characters they let themselves "proper" user win. This would explain the fast ranking as u gain more rank for beating opponents who have higher win streaks - please correct me if I am wrong. Could you look for this on the server ? look for people who are beating the cheating users and check the matches to see if they are just allowing them to beat them for the points and ban them too ?

secondly couldn't the server be set to check the moves are right per turn by means of a cheksum and reset the move if they are not ?

Punishment for anyone found to be cheating - instead of banning assign them to a league where they can only play against other cheats or themselves but with different names so they don't know.

Measure twice - Cut once.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - Harti - 04-02-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - Craaaaazy clown - 04-06-2013 08:13 AM
ElPared(heart) is back - lwalker73 - 04-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Accused of hacking! - dfletch1971 - 07-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Accused of hacking! - dfletch1971 - 07-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Hacker Detected - Killerind - 02-08-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Hacker Detected - TheUberKid - 02-08-2014, 11:52 AM