Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
04-02-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2013 09:48 PM by Harti.)
Exclamation BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
We're sorry to hear that you had to face a cheater in Outwitters. We can assure you that that guy is going to be dealt with by One Man Left, they have no tolerance on cheaters, so stay calm - it's all going to be alright. Smile

I want to report a cheater
  1. Make sure your opponent really is cheating (and not e.g. just using the Adorables'/Mobi's power).
  2. Post evidence, i.e. a replay, here to make other forum users aware. You can get a game's replay link after it's completed by long pressing the game on the main menu game list.
  3. Additionally, please provide the replay and cheater's Game Center ID via the contact form so that they will be banned from online play.

Please DO NOT...
  • ... create a new thread for the cheater you discovered.
  • ... discuss about cheaters being lame in this thread.
  • ... freak out when there is no Mod or Admin available for a few hours. Everything is going to be cool once someone returns to the forums.

Cheaters currently being dealt with:
If you find your cheating opponent's name on this alphabetically ordered list, you need not report the cheat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
Hey Harti, is it alright to change this into a general guideline as well? There were a lot of people during the Veggie v2 patch that were like 'the games become soooo bad I'm never going to play again' and come the correction patch they admitted they were playing again, might happen now and then and it's not exactly fun to see 1 posters repeat what everyone knows again and again for emphasis

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Well, based on your post, and the closed threads, I'm posting the information here. I sent a heads-up to A&A too. I assume this is the same person who has been reported previously under a new name. At post time, he showed 12 wins on his profile.

GCID is Guess Who :]
The cheat/exploit allows units to move multiple times in a row, without ending the current turn. This ends the game on turn 3 if the offender goes first.

Guess Who :] cheat replay

Current Ranked League Info:
1v1 Master (Promoted 7-24-12)
Total League Wins: 210
04-03-2013, 04:06 AM
He's back!

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-03-2013, 04:12 AM
(04-02-2013 10:25 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Hey Harti, is it alright to change this into a general guideline as well? There were a lot of people during the Veggie v2 patch that were like 'the games become soooo bad I'm never going to play again' and come the correction patch they admitted they were playing again, might happen now and then and it's not exactly fun to see 1 posters repeat what everyone knows again and again for emphasis

This is a different issue. I'm pretty sure the severe backlash we saw there is the reason the correction patch came so soon afterwards.
04-03-2013, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 04:46 AM by Tkoyo.)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YkbOXAww

Another Guess Who :] cheat
04-03-2013, 04:42 AM
Guess Who :] just took advantage of a bug that allows Heavies to move twice on a new board which permitted him to beat me in two moves. outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YkdmXAww

Please review and correct (and restore my points). Thank you.
04-03-2013, 04:46 AM
It's not a bug, this "player" hacked the game Dodgy

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-03-2013, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 05:12 AM by ElPared.)
it's apparently a glitch in the game. He's not moving multiple times in a turn, he's taking multiple turns in a row.

I'd actually like to know how he does it, just so it can be patched. Someone else who knows how to do this might be able to cheat by, say, taking 2 turns in a row just to stockpile extra wits, but not move on the extra turn so their opponent won't know they cheated.

Granted if the replay gets posted on OSN you'll know they cheated because it shows the extra turns, but the in-game replays don't
oh yeah, and is it possible to do an IP or UDID ban on this guy? If you ban his GC ID you know he'll just make a new one

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-03-2013, 07:30 AM
At first i thought it was a glitch like FFA in Pass n' Play but now it seems like he's hacking.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…