Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheating/ cheater discovered
04-01-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Cheating/ cheater discovered
Yeah. So just leave then. No point messing up other people's rankings and stuff.
Be a jerk on angry birds.

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2013, 11:46 AM
(04-01-2013 11:03 AM)All the names I want are took Wrote:  I am not stupid RandyDogz. Its pretty obvious I know how the game is supposed to be played or how else would I know how to break the rules? And defensive? Really? I'm just here to have fun dude. Smile
(04-01-2013 11:01 AM)Jakeyboy20 Wrote:  You'd probably be a fluffy if you didn't cheat, also try using proper English. It would be "all the names I want are taken." Call me a grammar nazi, but it's driving me crazy.

I tried man but that name was already taken. Sad So i had to settle for this. :/

Lol you're an idiot. N, just because you can hack doesn't mean that you know how to play the game.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
04-01-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm surprised it didn't crash like with the replay with 3 bombshells spawned in 3 turns. He must be glitching the game.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-01-2013, 12:03 PM
lol, that's kinda funny. Looks like he took 4 turns in a row somehow. Wonder if this was a hack or just some glitch in the game?

either way since this guy is obviously a cheater (and a troll apparently. Seriously stop feeding him guys) A&A will probably be able to retroactively fix your win/loss record and junk

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-01-2013, 12:07 PM
You're right Connor, I don't know how to play. I don't know anything.
04-01-2013, 12:12 PM
At least you know how to USE the medic correctly unlike other people I've played against.

04-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Wonder no more, it's a glitch Smile and Elpared is right. You guys are too funny.
04-01-2013, 12:13 PM
The game needs to be more secure.

04-01-2013, 12:16 PM
(04-01-2013 12:12 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  At least you know how to USE the medic correctly unlike other people I've played against.

Lolwut!?

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
04-01-2013, 12:29 PM
(04-01-2013 12:16 PM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 12:12 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  At least you know how to USE the medic correctly unlike other people I've played against.

Lolwut!?

Remember when i was still a fluffy?
In fluffy league, you get paired with fluffy and unranked and some of them have their medic jump on the spawn space on their first turn for some reason. Or they try to use their medic to attack.
Thats why i suggested an In Training tier for players with less than 15 wins. In Training players vs other In Training players and after 15 wins, they clearly already get the game and know what their doing so they can be put in the other 5 leagues. But it was for the league distribution thread and i was explaining in-depth but the forum didn't post it and i didn't memorize it or anything and i didn't want to try to repost that really long post. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Thread Closed