Poll: What map should we play on for the community team match?
Thorn Gulley
Sweetie Plains
Long Nine
Skull Duggery
A different map not listed here (please provide in thread)
I do not plan to participate in the community team match
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Team America vs Team Eurasia - Currently underway
04-29-2013, 06:16 AM
RE: Team America vs Team Eurasia - Currently underway
relax gfich. haha

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Yeah, whatever we do we shouldn't get upset about what happened.
Nobody was aware the timeout limit was reduced. Also i wouldn't blame anybody for showing the replay as.... Well, it showed up as finished. so what?

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
04-29-2013, 06:30 AM
I'm pretty sure it didn't timeout until 4 days. It just so happened it timed out very shortly after hitting the 4 day mark, which is rare as we all know.
04-29-2013, 06:39 AM
(04-29-2013 05:40 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  No. I'm not gonna let the game be recreated like that. It's just not a proper game anymore if we have additional knowlegde that we shouldn't have. And I'm not going to let Gavin blame us for what they did (bear in mind that the game timed out after only 3,5 days, and GG was the one who showed the replay and caused all of this trouble).

Its not like a lot happened. It was only turn 9 and none of us built up any units yet.

We could start another game too.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-29-2013, 06:44 AM
Aha yeah cool down!! As "important" as this battle eurasia VS america is, we don't have to take it serious. As they said, they almost knew everything of our game, and we were a lot aware of theirs aswell Smile There are moments of a battle where fow is incredibly important and can change the ending of a game, but it is far from being the case here since there aren't many units on the map and indeed that we are only on turn 9!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-29-2013, 07:55 AM
(04-29-2013 05:40 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  No. I'm not gonna let the game be recreated like that. It's just not a proper game anymore if we have additional knowlegde that we shouldn't have. And I'm not going to let Gavin blame us for what they did (bear in mind that the game timed out after only 3,5 days, and GG was the one who showed the replay and caused all of this trouble).

Pardon me gfich, but we weren't the ones to let the game time out. Anyway, I truly do not feel a lot of harm was done, and it probably helps you guys more than us anyway. We've all invested a lot of time in this game is all, it would be a shame to let it all go to waste.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
04-29-2013, 11:26 PM

The current state of the game board isn't a big deal. We had near 100% knowledge of your placements anyway, all but 1 wit unaccounted for.

If you don't want to restart the game move for move, that's cool. Just accept your loss.
04-30-2013, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 01:30 AM by phineas94.)
We're about 50/50 over on our board on whether to restart or concede defeat. Hopefully a decision coming in the next 4-5 hours. We'll just put you on hold, sorry about the muzak but "your call is important to us" Smile

Everything Changes
04-30-2013, 01:34 AM
It would be a shame for it to end like this!

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
04-30-2013, 01:47 AM
What he means is "concede, then rematch" Wink