Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le phases of battle
03-30-2013, 09:51 PM
Rainbow Le phases of battle
So, as I was losing playing many battles or games or whatever one is supposed to call them. I got pretty discouraged because I have about a 10 game losing streak. Aaaaand I'm ranked 0. Like, 0 points. The problem I have, I think, is just not enough plans, not enough knowledge. I spawn a few, march a few, but without any formation. I do have strategy, but my units are scattered and the death of one messes me up. Can some of you battle hardened generals give me some pointers? Or a game? I'm cam5800 on Game Center. I thank all of you in advanced. Thank you! Fluffy League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Le phases of battle
Sure! And don't feel bad about playing terrible. Everyone did their first few games. You just have to get used to how the game is played and what to look out for.

Something that has been helpful to me is to look at the Super Titan Replay thread. I would watch those replays and really think about them. Think about each play that was made and how it changed the role in the game.

Another thing that is helpful is to watch your own replay. When the "you lose" comes up. Don't just click the checkmark. Go into the game and watch the replay, see what you could have done differently and do that for the next game.

I will play a game with you, when I get the chance. What team do you want to play against and what map would you like to play on?

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-30-2013, 10:34 PM
have a look at the game replay thread and learn from those games. you will soon get an idea how to improve your own play by doing so.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
03-30-2013, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 10:49 PM by 000xxx.)
Thanks all!
@thegreatant
I can't wait! I wouldn't like to be scallywags, because I have n idea how to effectively use bombshells, so I guess I'd like to be the cute guys. Or feedback. Whatever you want me to be! Map... I don't really know. The plant one, probably. The big plant one with three lanes.

EDIT: Ay map except for glitch or sweetie plains. I'd sort of like to do the plant maps. I need to brush up on names. Fluffy League

Edit number two: I guess I should be scallywags. To practice bombshells.
03-30-2013, 10:58 PM
Lol. OK. so you will be Scallywags, what team would you like me to be?
I could be the veggies, but the strategy for playing against bramble is much different then playing against adorables or feedback.
And I will choose a larger map.

03-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Be feedback or veggies, probably feedback. I don't think I could survive a mobi, but maybe when I get back into clever.
03-30-2013, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 11:04 PM by TheGreatAnt.)
Ok. lol
I will start the game. =]
I just tried cam5800 on the game, but it couldn't find your user. Is that name correct?

03-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Great!
03-30-2013, 11:06 PM
(03-30-2013 11:03 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  I just tried cam5800 on the game, but it couldn't find your user. Is that name correct?

03-30-2013, 11:07 PM
O sorry! cam58000! I'm sorry, caught that too late...