Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bramble replay bug/error playing
03-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Bramble replay bug/error playing
During my current match, my opponent is a veggie user (very intense match btw, I'll link it once I'm done.) and sometimes the replay during certain turns just cuts short. So I don't know what he does in between.

Also I just started a new friendly game, and the game is showihg up, but its highlighted, says the opponents name and waiting for more/their turn, but the color indicates mine, with a loading error message every time I press on it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2013, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 12:00 AM by Piko.)
RE: Bramble replay bug/error playing
When player rectracts a thorn, the replay of this turn freeze and jumps to the next one. This is normal and 'll be fixed in the next version.
03-25-2013, 01:16 AM
(03-24-2013 10:25 PM)LuckyShadow33 Wrote:  Also I just started a new friendly game, and the game is showihg up, but its highlighted, says the opponents name and waiting for more/their turn, but the color indicates mine, with a loading error message every time I press on it.

And this? Is there a way I could submit a picture of this? I mean it's just a friendly match, but it is fun
03-25-2013, 03:19 AM
(03-24-2013 11:59 PM)Piko Wrote:  When player rectracts a thorn, the replay of this turn freeze and jumps to the next one. This is normal and 'll be fixed in the next version.

It skips the whole replay, not just the turn.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…