Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time
03-27-2013, 03:09 AM
RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time
You could cut through the thorn patches like butter now.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 04:22 AM
i guess, i will now have a better chance with the countless thorns that i couldn't have killed before the update Tongue
03-27-2013, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 05:37 AM by TheGreatAnt.)
(03-27-2013 04:22 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  i guess, i will now have a better chance with the countless thorns that i couldn't have killed before the update Tongue

Although, it won't reduce current-game thorns. It will only affect post-update thorns. I know because it did this in the middle of a few games when the thorns went to 3hp.
(03-27-2013 02:17 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  The App Store says all my apps are up to date but the game won't let me play until the game us updated.
PROOF:
Mine is working. Try it again.

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-27-2013, 05:40 AM
(03-27-2013 02:53 AM)Gavin Wins Wrote:  The bramble is now a worthless unit.
Challenge accepted. Cool

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
03-27-2013, 05:43 AM
(03-27-2013 05:36 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(03-27-2013 04:22 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  i guess, i will now have a better chance with the countless thorns that i couldn't have killed before the update Tongue

Although, it won't reduce current-game thorns. It will only affect post-update thorns. I know because it did this in the middle of a few games when the thorns went to 3hp.
(03-27-2013 02:17 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  The App Store says all my apps are up to date but the game won't let me play until the game us updated.
PROOF:
Mine is working. Try it again.

It's in the app store now. Before, it wasn't. Thats why GavinWins didn't believe me so i put the screenshot as proof.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-27-2013, 06:10 AM
(03-27-2013 05:40 AM)Harti Wrote:  
Challenge accepted. Cool

Challenge me. Pick bramble. Go hog wild. I anticipate that your thorns will be a complete joke.
03-27-2013, 07:03 AM
(03-27-2013 06:10 AM)Gavin Wins Wrote:  
Challenge accepted. Cool

Challenge me. Pick bramble. Go hog wild. I anticipate that your thorns will be a complete joke.
You must be fun at parties.

Wasn't talking about doing it today.

Throughout the next couple of weeks I'm going to do some empirical work with my clan to figure out viable tactics and if there aren't any, I might join your party.
Until then, I'll tell everybody complaining about Veggies being too weak that they simply haven't tried enough to find a good strategy. And if they have, and if they can prove a few distinct ideas to me via replays, I'll be convinced.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
03-27-2013, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 07:17 AM by Gavin Wins.)
(03-27-2013 07:03 AM)Harti Wrote:  
(03-27-2013 06:10 AM)Gavin Wins Wrote:  
Challenge accepted. Cool

You must be fun at parties.

Wasn't talking about doing it today.

Throughout the next couple of weeks I'm going to do some empirical work with my clan to figure out viable tactics and if there aren't any, I might join your party.
Until then, I'll tell everybody complaining about Veggies being too weak that they simply haven't tried enough to find a good strategy. And if they have, and if they can prove a few distinct ideas to me via replays, I'll be convinced.

I currently am in a game with p1onyboy where I'm veggies to his scallys on Peekaboo. The game is absurd and has been going on a long time, but hopefully it will end in the reasonably foreseeable future.

This game showcases everything that is wrong with the concept of thorns having a wit return on kill (this was problematic even when the Bramble had 3hp, especially against bombshells), and now that my thorns will have 2hp and retain their wit on kill, I expect the game will be quite one sided. I will post the replay when finished and include my commentary.
03-27-2013, 12:54 PM
wellp, looks like the streak is broken. Outwitters was my only update today

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-27-2013, 06:14 PM
(03-27-2013 05:36 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  

Oooooooooook, I guess in that case I should just wish harder maybe it will be a bug that will affect the current game lol