Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Losing the interest in the game.
07-10-2012, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 01:31 PM by Pmatch.)
RE: Losing the interest in the game.
I'm in the group of "this game has become unplayable." Literally. I have now a full 20 games where no one moved today at all.

Of course I agree with everyone who says you need to be able to quit when it's not your turn.

Increasing the limit would be nice, and I'm not sure what the solution would be on the 7 day time limit. I'd like to suggest that 7 days is the auto-win, but maybe after 2 days if your opponent hasn't moved you have the option to call it a draw and quit. Not sure exactly how this would work.

But most of all-- I also suggest letting people who've paid for the premium game choose an option to only play with other premium players (and not have to play people who've downloaded for free.) I don't want to play with people who are just trying it out for free, starting 20 games and deleting.

I'd like to like this game more, but frankly I haven't had a single game played to completion yet and I bought it on day one. I'm about to just say screw it, and be yet another person leaving my opponents hanging (assuming any of them are coming back.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Losing the interest in the game. - Hewitt - 07-09-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: Losing the interest in the game. - Pmatch - 07-10-2012 01:30 PM