Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Look at 2v2 Super Titan
03-21-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Another Look at 2v2 Super Titan
I completely agree with GG. With my arranged team with HolySab we were long-time 2v2 masters and always aimed to get good enough to perform the necessary winning streak to get promoted to ST....one day....right before they loosened the promotion threshold we had again a good streak but never knew if it will be sufficient....so we always weren't good enough to get over....and then someone gave us and many others a hand.....and it feels a bit like "come on in.....we lowered the barriers for you.....so now you are good enough"..... Bad taste....

ST means best of the best and if we would have made it regarding the barriers form former days I would have been proud telling that we are part of the best of the best. Don't get me wrong. I really like to be a ST in 2v2 but perhaps you know what I mean especially when I commit that I KNOW, that we make mistakes and I'm sure that there are better teams out there. So I'm not really sure if we deserve the honor of being in.

BUT I also think, that it is absolutely not easy to find a correct threshold for that. The threshold in 1v1 feels right. And the threshold for 2v2 ST felt a bit high. I was OK with that (loving high thresholds) and had no wishes for a change. Others had and it took place. I never before took part in a discussion about that so I have to respect the new threshold and our promotion which feels a bit too early. Hope that our new clothes will fit one day :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Look at 2v2 Super Titan - Pharmafan - 03-21-2013 08:41 AM