03-21-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Le Bramble v3.1
(03-21-2013 06:08 AM)blckace Wrote:  United citizens of Outwitters
I want to sort this out so hear what I have to say

I think this change is the right move to balancing The Vegginauts
Let's consider the matchups after the latest change

V vs F equal
V vs A equal
V vs S slightly under powered (solved by regenerating thorns or no changes at all)

Let's be reasonable, I somehow feel that people who want the bramble to be more powerful want to spawn nothing other than thorns
AND THAT IS VERY WRONG
If you look at the current state of vegginauts the only thing happening is boring thorn spam
That's not how things should be, it should be a mix of spawning units and thorns and developing strategies and if we look at things that way the bramble won't be underpowered, it will be equal to the other teams
And I am against removing the wit on kill

If a mix of spawning units and thorns is what you wanted then they should have tried 3 hp thorns with no wit on kill. 2hp thorns with wit on kill sends them right back to being (almost) useless. They'll still be able to harass runners and medics but soldiers erase them in one hit. So meh.

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2013, 09:00 AM
Why would 3hp with no wit on kill balance it if its already unbalanced with the wit on kill?

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
03-21-2013, 10:07 AM
It's not being used to swarm and kill your units. Just as barriers that if killed are costing wits to do so. Meaning you aren't at such a wit disadvantage and can get a chance to spawn some units while forming blockades. 3hp with wit on kill really wasn't a buff to bramble...

03-21-2013, 10:29 AM
What do you all think about 3 hp thorns, no wit for kill, and thorns CAN'T attack?

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
03-21-2013, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 10:53 AM by Ryzuma.)
(03-21-2013 10:07 AM){~BiA85~} Wrote:  It's not being used to swarm and kill your units. Just as barriers that if killed are costing wits to do so. Meaning you aren't at such a wit disadvantage and can get a chance to spawn some units while forming blockades. 3hp with wit on kill really wasn't a buff to bramble...

Why do you want to buff it further when it's already ridiculously strong. It needs a nerf not another buff

(03-21-2013 10:29 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  What do you all think about 3 hp thorns, no wit for kill, and thorns CAN'T attack?

I think if thorns can't attack they are gunna go back to being useless since you can just stop the spread by putting a unit there until you can bring backup

03-21-2013, 12:19 PM
(03-21-2013 10:29 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  What do you all think about 3 hp thorns, no wit for kill, and thorns CAN'T attack?

This is what I meant. Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I just meant 2.0 - wit on kill.

03-21-2013, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 01:45 PM by izzilla.)
Why not just leave them how they are, but increase spawn thorn to 2 wits. Would make it difficult to search and destroy units, and slow down covering map.

Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
03-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Cuz then you might as well make soldiers