Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback 2v2
03-18-2013, 04:39 PM
Feedback 2v2
I think it would be really cool if you were allowed to scramble your partners units. This would allow for a lot of cool teamwork and reusing units. It would also be useful in the 2v2 all your units are belong to us, but it would be fun in general. (Like moving a sniper twice and stuff)

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 04:44 AM
RE: Feedback 2v2
I agree it could be an interesting ability and could create some unexpected strategies. I don't think I'd mind it, nor would it throw off the balance of the game too badly, after all you can Mobi your partner's units, why not allow them to be scrambled?
03-19-2013, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 04:47 AM by GreatGonzales.)
Hah, agree! Would give feedback players some new interesting options. Plus feedback needs a buff anyway.

Of course, this also gives 2v2 random players a new weapon to troll their partners with... Wink

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
03-19-2013, 09:49 AM
There is a difference between teleporting and scrambling. Namely, scrambling is considered an attack (you 'damage' an enemy and get +1 wit as though you killed it). As such, it makes sense that you cannot scramble an ally as you cannot attack one either. In this way, it would be counter-intuitive to be able to scramble an ally unit. That being said, I do think it would be a nice buff to Feedback in 2v2. Let's face it, the best combination hands down is Adorables and Scallywags (though perhaps Veggienauts with this buff would be viable, but we haven't seen enough yet). Feedback is left out. However, I would hesitate to make this change as it goes against the fundamental mechanic of not being able to attack allies.

If I had to make a decision at this moment I would say 'no', but I do think it's worth considering.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]