Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bramble fix - game examples included
03-18-2013, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 06:08 AM by Alvendor.)
RE: Bramble fix - game examples included
(03-18-2013 05:50 AM)joelduque Wrote:  I suggest taking away the ability to recede thorns. I consider it as killing your own units, an ability which the other teams do not currently have. Only an opponent's mobi should have the ability to mindfuck you on unit movement. Also, please fix enemy thorn in-game replay.

It would make it harder to use so would fix the problem of being to powerful at lower levels.
(03-18-2013 05:54 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Then I still opt for max thorn quantity. You can make a decent wall with it as well as just attack wit spaces with it, while preventing random spam. I mean, Bramble basically has two purposes:

- trolling wit/spawn spaces
- walling stuff up

If you limit either of these, i think that would make bramble even more boring to play against then it already is.

EDIT: and dat^

Thinking a bit more about it, I kind of like it. It would play similar to my solution but would be much easier to use, especially for lower leagues. Not sure what would be a good quantity, 7?

Only problem I can see is that it is better on small maps than large ones.

(03-18-2013 05:56 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  Also Alvender, are you up for a game with me? I want to see this in action Smile

Sure, invite me to a game!

Soldier spam FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bramble fix - game examples included - Alvendor - 03-18-2013 06:03 AM