Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bramble fix - game examples included
03-17-2013, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 09:24 AM by Alvendor.)
RE: Bramble fix - game examples included
(03-17-2013 08:11 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  One problem with implementing this change Alvendor - if OML brings this in a patch, it will affect currently ongoing games already having a bramble using the current rules. I don't know how that will work, given that suddenly the veggie player will have potentially many brambles which should be impossible...from a coding perspective, that could be a difficult obstacle. All other patches that have come through have affected ongoing games, I assume it would be the same here.
Would be harder than, say, merely changing bramble hp to 2.

My guess is it wouldn't be possible and they would have to apply the changes only to games created after the patch. So yeah 2hp would definitely be the easier change. 2hp could even be balanced overall?! But as it functions so differently to other specials we would still have thorn swarming strategies and great imbalances between maps.

Would be cool if some lower league players tried it out and gave their experience with only one strain of thorns. *hint hint* you fluffy-to-master player! Wink
(03-17-2013 08:34 AM)Gavin Wins Wrote:  The bramble is fine. Just change thorn hit points to 2 and remove the wit return on kill. Done.

Many consider the combination of 3hp and wit return on kill to not have been a buff at all.

Soldier spam FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bramble fix - game examples included - Alvendor - 03-17-2013 09:22 AM