Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0)
03-14-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0)
(03-13-2013 11:52 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I don't think this list is necessary, or appropriate given OML's level of responsiveness to balance issues in the past. I'm sure they are going to tweak he bramble again; why do we need to threaten to go on strike? It's needlessly aggressive and disrespectful to OML in my opinion.

Agreed. There are enough thread about bramble, useless or not, noobishl or not, so that alex and adam received the message. They thought they had fixed the bramble weakness perfectly with this update: they may have done a bit too much, but quitting or criticing that much is really disrespectful to OML who is trying (and achieved to do it imo) to do their best to satisfy everyone.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2013, 12:50 AM
(03-14-2013 12:13 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 11:52 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I don't think this list is necessary, or appropriate given OML's level of responsiveness to balance issues in the past. I'm sure they are going to tweak he bramble again; why do we need to threaten to go on strike? It's needlessly aggressive and disrespectful to OML in my opinion.

Agreed. There are enough thread about bramble, useless or not, noobishl or not, so that alex and adam received the message. They thought they had fixed the bramble weakness perfectly with this update: they may have done a bit too much, but quitting or criticing that much is really disrespectful to OML who is trying (and achieved to do it imo) to do their best to satisfy everyone.

Agreed and agreed. I think they are going to alter Bramble again, but hopefully only slightly. I'm more concerned about the replay bug, but they'll obviously take steps to fix that. I'm not playing league until things cool down a little, but I'm not going to protest (nothing to protest), and I certainly don't want my name on a list like this.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2013, 01:14 AM
(03-14-2013 12:50 AM)Erenan Wrote:  
(03-14-2013 12:13 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  

Agreed and agreed. I think they are going to alter Bramble again, but hopefully only slightly. I'm more concerned about the replay bug, but they'll obviously take steps to fix that. I'm not playing league until things cool down a little, but I'm not going to protest (nothing to protest), and I certainly don't want my name on a list like this.

I am in agreement with you guys on the matter. will probably not play any league games until the thorn removal bug is corrected and the latest bramble boost is partially rolled back to make it more balanced with the other specials. However I see no reason to call this a protest or strike given OMLs responsiveness and eagerness to balance things out.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
03-14-2013, 01:22 AM
I don't think that this thread's author intended to use aggressive tone against OML.
I figured he used the term "strike" in a metaphorical sense and he simply wanted to determine a rough amount of players not wanting to play under these circumstances. I'd consider it a petition.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
03-14-2013, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 01:50 AM by funklabqc.)
I was trying to slow my game play down a little anyway, and I think the new beast bramble is a pretty good excuse to stop playing. I will finish up the games I have going then wait for the update. Bramble needed a little bit of a boost, but I think everyone realizes they took it a bit too far. Obviously the replay thing is an unintentional bug, personally I think rolling the bramble hit points back to 2 would probably be enough (maybe too much?) to even things back up.
03-14-2013, 02:21 AM
(03-14-2013 01:22 AM)Harti Wrote:  I don't think that this thread's author intended to use aggressive tone against OML.
I figured he used the term "strike" in a metaphorical sense and he simply wanted to determine a rough amount of players not wanting to play under these circumstances. I'd consider it a petition.

Yeah, I saw it that way too. However, I didn't feel like it was necessary because I think OML is going to submit some more updates anyway. And I didn't want to put my name on a petition whose goal is probably going to happen anyway out of fear that it might be interpreted as a protest.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2013, 02:34 AM

03-14-2013, 02:58 AM
Gf!sh, is that a silent protest?

If you are gonna be dumb...you had better be tough.

GC: jimbo2shady
~Gifted League~ Standing Eyes Div.
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
03-14-2013, 03:19 AM

03-14-2013, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 04:17 AM by Wildt4lon.)
Playing bramble just isn't fun. Put me on list 2 please.
(03-14-2013 03:19 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  

I get it...................................

....……………Not really Smile
I wonder how you managed to do that? The system usually doesn't allow that.

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;