Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even Though I Loved This Game, I Quit
03-13-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Even Though I Loved This Game, I Quit
(03-13-2013 02:52 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I don't think quitting the game outright is the proper response to an update you don't like. I know you've somewhat recanted above, but I'm speaking to others who have had the same or similar reaction. OML has been incredibly generous with their fan support, first by developing a game which did not sell-out with microtransactions and ads, instead giving us great game content, for almost no money. They've worked hard to fix balance issues in the past, giving quite a lot of deference to the preferences of this community. Why abandon ship now, when this change was merely one step along the path to a perfectly balanced game? It's not fair to OML; they do not deserve such a fickle fan response.

Well, while i also struggle to embrace the new bramble and think it needs further adjustment to reach a bramble 2.5 in terms of strength i at the same time fully agree with your post GG!

Happy to realise that the original poster also has discovered friendlies as a way to soften his extreme initial statement.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even Though I Loved This Game, I Quit - =) Random Task (= - 03-13-2013 04:18 PM