Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A bit of OCD :P
03-12-2013, 12:42 PM
A bit of OCD :P
Ok so outwitters is the best game on my phone, but there are a few little things that i can't stand, all of seem stupid, but i'm wondering if anyone can relate. Idk, maybe i am just crazy.

1) in the characters part of the help section, for the standard units one of each race is shown but RED IS REPEATED!!! Veggienauts and scallywags are both red, and when there's the opportunity to use every possible team color it seems to me like you should. Yellow is totally left out. Absolutely outrageous Tongue

2) this is actually an issue (small). The division rankinga formatting is screwy. If you scroll all the way down to te 100 spot the number and username overlap. Just makes the rankins kinda awkward.

3) i wish there was some sort of graphics feedback (i don't know whst you'd actually call it) in the game selection screen. When you select a game, the one you selected doesn't get darker or anything, and every once in a while i'll select the wrong game without knowing it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2013, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 12:53 PM by ElPared.)
RE: A bit of OCD :P
1) I haven't noticed it but that would drive me nuts as well.

2) on iPad it scrolls down to around 97 or so and the last 3 are hidden by the bottom nav bar. they just need to change the size of the scroll box in the UI so it goes to the top of the nav bar instead of the bottom.

no comment on 3)

have you noticed that the Feedback Soldier's sprite gets wider and then thinner while it's standing on the outside edges of maps? That's been bugging me forever haha

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Haha no I haven't, but I'm sure I will now.
03-12-2013, 09:29 PM
I remember reading a thread where people were complaining the yellow team was their least favorit team because "the bombshell looks like poop that's been puked on" and other complaints.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-12-2013, 09:48 PM
(03-12-2013 09:29 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I remember reading a thread where people were complaining the yellow team was their least favorit team because "the bombshell looks like poop that's been puked on" and other complaints.

That was me. And I said Manure.

03-12-2013, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 10:08 PM by blckace.)
Feet for the veggie soldiers look really weird
03-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Thank you jackjackjackjack7, you really exposed all major problems of the game!
03-13-2013, 07:43 AM
True, yellow isn't the prettiest team. Black'd be a cool color. Actually more colors in general would be nice. And burnodrod, you are very welcome -- glad I could contribute Wink.
03-13-2013, 08:11 AM
When I play green on 2v2 as Veggies it's the best day ever! They really look well with green.

What bothers me is when I heal something with my medic and it doesn't show until a back out to the menu or view replay or something. It has only happened a handful of times but it generally gives me a mini heart attack.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-13-2013, 08:16 AM
(03-13-2013 08:11 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  What bothers me is when I heal something with my medic and it doesn't show until a back out to the menu or view replay or something. It has only happened a handful of times but it generally gives me a mini heart attack.

Yeah that sucks. It happened to me in a league game. My opponents runner appeared to have 1 health when I guess it had 2.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]