Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bramble too Powerful...
03-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Bramble too Powerful...
The Bramble is now overpowered man... This dude I'm playing is drowning me in thorns! The problem is the thorns move so quickly have 3 health and no body can produce enough wits to fight them off with snipers and heavies. And you can't save wits because if you take a turn off the game begins resembling the Notre Dame vs Alabama game and the non-bramble team is Notre Dame (GETTING WHOOPED AND CAN'T MOVE THE BALL).

So I suggest either keeping the thorns at 3HP, but can only move one space OR attack once a turn. NOT both. -OR- you keep it the same but knock down to 1 or 2HP so that one can at least fight them off with Soldiers.

IDK..

Thoughts?

**Adam or Alex please make a pirate team where the captain can shoot a gun at an opponent 5 spaces away for 4 damage! BOOM!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 10:58 AM
RE: Bramble too Powerful...
There are already threads similar to this and I'd suggest you look at Bramble v3 thread because there it's proven bramble isn't as overpowered it's just that many people aren't bothering to adapt and change their strategies...

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
03-11-2013, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 11:00 AM by TheQwertiest.)
bramble is strong.. im playing against a veggienaut player in a small map and 6 wits per turn isnt enough to fight it off

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
03-11-2013, 11:16 AM
(03-11-2013 11:00 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  bramble is strong.. im playing against a veggienaut player in a small map and 6 wits per turn isnt enough to fight it off

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YjtuJAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YxfKNAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgpKMAww

It's actually harder to defend on the larger maps because there are many routes for thorns, on the small maps you only need to assemble a bunch of heavies in one place.
03-11-2013, 11:22 AM
The Scallywags IS a pirate team

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-11-2013, 11:24 AM
oh i never said i was losing. Smile
im saying theyre strong.

i also find it easier to go against them in big maps cause in small maps they can spread faster and its easier for them to bprotect their parent thorns.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
03-11-2013, 12:04 PM
There are a bunch of issues. It needs to be more expensive to use veggies (rooting/receding thorns). Also just found out that when you recede a thorn the replay just glitches out. AWESOME. Lets make the race that its probably most important to be able to see the replay and mess it up.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
03-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Bramble is perfect because it is expensive to utilize and opens up the player to opposing armies who are intelligently aggressive.

Bulby37: Idea Man
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
03-11-2013, 01:35 PM
(03-11-2013 01:19 PM)Bulby37 Wrote:  Bramble is perfect because it is expensive to utilize and opens up the player to opposing armies who are intelligently aggressive.

dude. youre wrong. bramble is not expensive to use compared to the cost it causes your opponent. lol

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
03-14-2013, 12:57 AM
(03-11-2013 10:47 AM)G_Spell Wrote:  And you can't save wits because if you take a turn off the game begins resembling the Notre Dame vs Alabama game and the non-bramble team is Notre Dame (GETTING WHOOPED AND CAN'T MOVE THE BALL).

I'm just happy to see a football reference on this site.

If you are gonna be dumb...you had better be tough.

GC: jimbo2shady
~Gifted League~ Standing Eyes Div.
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]