Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Outwitters is ruined!
03-11-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Outwitters is ruined!
Uhmm. Yeah. Something went completely ballistic. What league?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 02:39 AM
Make a medic heal sniper uproot thorn move sniper forward shoot heavy make thorn kill heavy move medic

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
03-11-2013, 06:31 AM
(03-11-2013 02:06 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Uhmm. Yeah. Something went completely ballistic. What league?

According to OSN, he's in Gifted

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-11-2013, 05:16 PM
(03-10-2013 08:42 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  He's is right. Just change your tactics, Spikeywan. However, SerPurple should also remember that most of the rest of Outwitters players play other teams and find it hard to adapt.
As in, I have also lost a game where my opponent just filled the board with thorns he hardly had any units, just a sniper and a couple of runners but I gave up because a game is a game, it's meant to be fun and I was worse than miserable swamped with thorns right up to my base
Pity they can't attack the base; then it might have been less time in the torture chamber with only a heavy left of my once magnificent army *sniff*

I realize this is from the begining of the thread (I haven't read the whole thing) but it reminds me of the TCG Magic.

there are Aggro and Combo decks that are "fun" where people can do what they want and whoever does the best thing wins, and there are Control decks that say "you can't do that" and win after theybe prevented evveryone from doing things.

Control is decidedly un-fun to play against, but guess what? It's part of the game. Always will be.

I see Veggienauts as the Control decks of Outwitters. they control the board, and people don't like it because it's not fun to play against. But you know what? They're part of the game, and they're finally good enough to compete.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-12-2013, 02:20 AM
I propose a new team to bring balance to the world. I propose...The Gardeners! A team of a series of garden tools with the special being a Weed Wacker that spins it's wire at 5000 RPM, hitting all adjacent units for 3. Either that or The Lawn Mower, a unit that moves 3 spaces, mowing down everything in its way. If you don't like The Gardeners, you can always call them, The Landscapers!
03-12-2013, 02:32 AM
Everyone knows that the true nemesis to a plant team would be a zombie team.
03-12-2013, 02:39 AM
(03-12-2013 02:32 AM)wonderpug Wrote:  Everyone knows that the true nemesis to a plant team would be a zombie team.

True! Wink

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
03-12-2013, 03:50 AM
(03-12-2013 02:20 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  I propose a new team to bring balance to the world. I propose...The Gardeners! A team of a series of garden tools with the special being a Weed Wacker that spins it's wire at 5000 RPM, hitting all adjacent units for 3. Either that or The Lawn Mower, a unit that moves 3 spaces, mowing down everything in its way. If you don't like The Gardeners, you can always call them, The Landscapers!

This reminds me of rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock for some reason.
Pirates, Flowers, robots, plushies, grandmas would be the name though.

Bulby37: Idea Man
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
03-12-2013, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 06:34 AM by Gavin Wins.)
I'm not convinced the bramble is OP. It's certainly a lot better than it was, but the wit return for killing thorns keeps it in check.

Adorables are still the best race.
03-12-2013, 06:47 AM
Maybe if you got extra wits for killing any children of the parent thorn it would help balance it out? Also in favor of the 2 life and either remove receding or making it cost. They can keep the damage though it sure picks off healers quick

I was moving up the gifted ranks and was just about promoted to master until this patch hit. Every game but one I've played since then has been veggie and its all thorns all the time. Dropping like an anchor now. Guess its time to take a week off and see if they patch it or leave it.

Master League
Top 200: #109
GCID: Xerozen