Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Outwitters is ruined!
03-10-2013, 08:13 AM
Outwitters is ruined!
I'm not making any more moves in games against the Bramble until it's sorted. It's is absolutely crazy! It's just a race to swamp the board with prickles.

I'm not happy!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 08:21 AM by GoHeat 3.)
RE: Outwitters is ruined!
...-_-
Play Scallywags!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
03-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Why don't you try yo deal with it instead? Or even well.. Use it? Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
03-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Oh my, you have to change your strategy. It's the end of the universe.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Play better
03-10-2013, 08:42 AM
He's is right. Just change your tactics, Spikeywan. However, SerPurple should also remember that most of the rest of Outwitters players play other teams and find it hard to adapt.
As in, I have also lost a game where my opponent just filled the board with thorns he hardly had any units, just a sniper and a couple of runners but I gave up because a game is a game, it's meant to be fun and I was worse than miserable swamped with thorns right up to my base
Pity they can't attack the base; then it might have been less time in the torture chamber with only a heavy left of my once magnificent army *sniff*

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
03-10-2013, 08:45 AM
I don't think it's ruined. There may need to be a change though. Possibly reducing thorn hp to 2 and adding a root/uproot wit cost for bramble.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
03-10-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 08:54 AM by Wildt4lon.)
(03-10-2013 08:50 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 08:42 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  He's is right. Just change your tactics, Spikeywan. However, SerPurple should also remember that most of the rest of Outwitters players play other teams and find it hard to adapt.
As in, I have also lost a game where my opponent just filled the board with thorns he hardly had any units, just a sniper and a couple of runners but I gave up because a game is a game, it's meant to be fun and I was worse than miserable swamped with thorns right up to my base
Pity they can't attack the base; then it might have been less time in the torture chamber with only a heavy left of my once magnificent army *sniff*

I have played all the other races plenty of times in league matches, thank you.

I'm just saying, don't take it too personally. You called yourself veggies master Smile

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
03-10-2013, 08:57 AM
I loved veggies before they were cool. That was joke by the way. I payed veggies and I was a master. (Veggie Master)

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-10-2013, 09:06 AM
I have to say, if balance is now out of whack favoring the veggies, it's about time. I played underpowered veggies for quite a while before I gave up and moved on to the other teams. At this point, my tentative grasp on the strategy dictates that I keep moving forward with what I have rather than trying to plan for a new team. Tbh, I haven't seen enough to say surely that the bramble is now op. really, it could just be that the folks I have played that have beaten me with the overgrowth strat are just quick minded and have already come up with a veggie strategy that is stronger than my strategy. So far though, I am about equal in w/l since the update against the green meanies, so I can't say either way.

Bulby37: Idea Man
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]