Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adorables underplayed?
07-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Adorables underplayed?
Is it just me, or do the adorables seem really underplayed? So far I've seen lots of scallywags, around 10 or so feedback and almost no adorables. Then again, I am in the Clever League. So, is this the same higher up, or is it just in the lower leagues?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Adorables underplayed?
Scallywags would definitely be the most common due to being the only free team. I've got a few games with adorables in them, but it's against mostly higher level players or beta testers. I imagine most in the lower leagues are picking based on aesthetics rather than the strategies each team enables.
07-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Ok, it's nice to know that if I get adorables, I won't be the only one playing them.
07-08-2012, 10:01 AM
(07-08-2012 09:55 AM)N135 Wrote:  Ok, it's nice to know that if I get adorables, I won't be the only one playing them.

I dont use special units that much, but I like the Whale and the Brain equally. Bombshell is good too but it lacks the WTF just happened type of fun that the Whale and Brain can cause.
07-08-2012, 10:09 AM
I play Adorables. They're so cute! <3

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
07-08-2012, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 10:26 AM by Dawizerd.)
(07-08-2012 10:01 AM)ArtNJ Wrote:  Bombshell is good too but it lacks the WTF just happened type of fun that the Whale and Brain can cause.

Yep, lol
07-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I use the adorables just about every game. just like em I guess. plus the runner looks like a dratini sort of :]
07-08-2012, 11:14 AM
(07-08-2012 11:05 AM)turakm Wrote:  I use the adorables just about every game. just like em I guess. plus the runner looks like a dratini sort of :]

Yea, I thought the same thing about the runner.
07-08-2012, 12:07 PM
On this topic, I think the scalps eats should have been a paid team, as bombshell is pretty powerful and can be utilized in more common ways than mobi
07-08-2012, 12:55 PM
I think the reason scallywags went free was for the reason that bombshell is the only one of them that can deal "direct damage". The rest rely on strategic advantages. For a noob, the idea of a unit that doesn't do damage is a bit of a turn off. Plus, the scallywags fall in both the cute and threatening catagories, making them a good skin for people coming in to the game.