Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Winner: Mag!cGuy] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament
03-19-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament
Hi just want to let you know the game with wildmantaray has not moved for three days, not sure what others situation are
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013, 04:38 AM
(03-19-2013 01:15 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  Hi just want to let you know the game with wildmantaray has not moved for three days, not sure what others situation are

Same with me too... Sorry GoHeat!

03-20-2013, 07:17 AM
(03-20-2013 04:38 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  
(03-19-2013 01:15 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  Hi just want to let you know the game with wildmantaray has not moved for three days, not sure what others situation are

Same with me too... Sorry GoHeat!

Haha the only thing that will stop me from winning this.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
03-20-2013, 09:15 AM
After the last play the rules were still not followed. Win for us because he attacked my runner. You can only destroy scramblers! outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yv_2LAww

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
03-20-2013, 09:18 AM
(03-20-2013 09:15 AM)Ellevega Wrote:  After the last play the rules were still not followed. Win for us because he attacked my runner. You can only destroy scramblers! outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yv_2LAww

LolTongue

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
03-20-2013, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 09:36 AM by bobolynx.)
Lol idc but in the rules it clearly says p1 has to say what the rules are... XD I'm annoyed but whatever, if stupid stuff is going to be pulled, allow me
But whatever
"
Additional Rules:
Remind your opponents of the game rules if you are Player 1.
If someone chooses the wrong team, it's a rematch.
Should someone withdraw from the tournament (please don't!) and it is too late to replace them, 4 points will be awarded to all opponents for games that are not yet finished. This isn't very fair, but this format requires exactly 19 people.
"

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
03-20-2013, 10:49 AM
(03-20-2013 09:32 AM)bobolynx Wrote:  Lol idc but in the rules it clearly says p1 has to say what the rules are... XD I'm annoyed but whatever, if stupid stuff is going to be pulled, allow me
But whatever
"
Additional Rules:
Remind your opponents of the game rules if you are Player 1.
If someone chooses the wrong team, it's a rematch.
Should someone withdraw from the tournament (please don't!) and it is too late to replace them, 4 points will be awarded to all opponents for games that are not yet finished. This isn't very fair, but this format requires exactly 19 people.
"

What?! This game is over, we did rematch. The rules are clear. Wow Lrimas was right, bad things will happen.

03-20-2013, 12:26 PM
The rules say p1 has to say the rules in chat. P1 did not say the rules in chat. If you want to be a rules stickler, I think it's quite clear Mag!cGuy didn't follow the rules. BUT, I am not a rules stickler: a difference between us. Not only that, I don't care about winning in a tournament that I was mastermind behind. In fact, I WIN. Those are now the rules. ;D But honestly I don't care so take your win and that's that.

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
03-20-2013, 12:56 PM
(03-20-2013 12:26 PM)bobolynx Wrote:  The rules say p1 has to say the rules in chat. P1 did not say the rules in chat. If you want to be a rules stickler, I think it's quite clear Mag!cGuy didn't follow the rules. BUT, I am not a rules stickler: a difference between us. Not only that, I don't care about winning in a tournament that I was mastermind behind. In fact, I WIN. Those are now the rules. ;D But honestly I don't care so take your win and that's that.

Yes, please and thank you. I will take the win.

03-20-2013, 03:50 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YjoyJAww

Careful, man, there's a beverage here!