Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaper is terrible
03-05-2013, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 08:31 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: Reaper is terrible
(03-05-2013 04:58 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Reaper is just amazing, it's the best map. When I play Adorables on it I feel like I'm playing the 4 move checkmate that you get in chess - except it has no drawbacks. With the fastest games out of any maps by far it has a great amount of variety in the different openings and variations that can be made and it rewards people like me who love to memorize openings; that was the most fun thing about chess. I even have some sheets of paper with the openings printed out and most common variations that I can just follow as making even one slight mistake can be costly that gives the game something that no other map does.

/Sarcasm

haha. I like that hidden message. I was going to say that this was a surprising post coming from you. I now see my cause for alarm was justified.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Does anyone know a good strategy to counter a bombshell on reaper? Seriously. I can't figure out a way. I'm feedback if that helps.
03-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Ahah, sorry for causing an alarm Tongue

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
03-05-2013, 10:13 PM
(03-05-2013 04:38 PM)Butternut22 Wrote:  Does anyone know a good strategy to counter a bombshell on reaper? Seriously. I can't figure out a way. I'm feedback if that helps.

Use adorables. Tongue
03-06-2013, 07:40 AM
(03-05-2013 04:38 PM)Butternut22 Wrote:  Does anyone know a good strategy to counter a bombshell on reaper? Seriously. I can't figure out a way. I'm feedback if that helps.

A bombshell deployed where?

In general BS is tough for Feedback to deal with, but knowing where it is might help

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-06-2013, 12:12 PM
In general, right next to their base within the middle section of the map. I do have one game where the bombshell is located behind the top-right wooden pickets (or whatever it's called) which is two hexes away from the spawn point. Sorry if the explanation isn't clear.
03-06-2013, 01:06 PM
You could post a screenshot if you want

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Sure. How do post a picture from an iPad?
03-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Press both buttons in at the same time and release immediately, and it should flash the screen to show a pic has been taken

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?