Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you deal with snipers?
02-27-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: How do you deal with snipers?
it depends. Generally I do it by stacking up units. like, I put a runner in front of my soldier and block the sniper's vision. He can only kill what he can see, so he kills the runner, then the soldier jumps in and kills the sniper. (assuming there's only the sniper to be dealt with, if there are other units I do it with something less fragile, like other soldiers)

other times I have runners lurk just out of the sniper's vision and double tap him to death. This assumes he has 2 HP of course, if there's just 1 you can spam runners at it till it dies.

on Foundry you can do either tactic, Snipers are pretty easy to take out there because they don't have a lot of cover except for enemy units and those posts in the middle. You just need to figure our what your opponent can see and what he can't. If you can hide some runners in the FOW and then double tap the sniper that's the way to go IMO even though it takes more wits

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you deal with snipers? - ElPared - 02-27-2013 12:39 PM