03-01-2013, 04:39 AM
RE: Outwitters Blitz King of the Hill Competition
Invited ^_^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 07:29 AM
(02-27-2013 07:45 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  
(02-27-2013 06:45 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  I feel like switching things up a bit and hereby introduce the Outwitters Blitz King of the Hill competition!

The rules:
1. One player is the king of the hill. That player must accept challenges at least once every 24 hour period here in the forum.

2. When the king of the hill accepts challenges anybody can challenge him/her on a first come first serve basis. The challenger provides a map and a race both must play.

3. Two games are started with alternating P1 and P2.

4. If both players play in the same league the time limit for each move is 60 seconds (from the replay finished).

5. If one player is in a higher league he has a 0 second time limit and must make a move directly after the replay has finished. The lower league player has a 60 seconds time limit.

6. The enforcement of the time limits rely entirely on the player's good reputation and honor.

7. In case it ends in a tie the game with fewest rounds decide the winner.

8. If the challenger wins he/she is now the new king of the hill and should accept a challenge within 24 hours. If the king of the hill wins he keeps his title and has 24 new hours before he has to accept a new challenge. He can obviously accept more if so desire.

9. If someone notices the king of the hill hasn't accepted a challenge in 24 hours that person can do hostile takeover and will automatically become the new king of the hill.

10. Played games should be posted in this thread.

11. Alvendor is the first king of the hill.

Let the games begin!
I'm currently accepting challenges Smile

lol "11. Alvendor is the first king of the hill."
I like that!

12. Alvendor will always be king of the hill

derr furbong
1v1 Gifted League

2v2 Clever League with GarbonzoKingdom

You are beautiful so deal with it
03-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Yep this thread should really be called King of the Molehill Big Grin

Soldier spam FTW
03-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Hey guys

Gfich didn't send in his turn in the game I started with him and he didn't invite me to the second game
I'm assuming it's because he's busy and I don't know what are the rules regarding that

So accepting new challengers!
03-02-2013, 02:22 AM
Me! Adorables on Sweetie plain!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
03-02-2013, 02:29 AM
Let's do it
03-02-2013, 03:47 AM
Won both games

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_8GBAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_5qBAww

Can't play more today
03-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Who's king now?

May the wits be with you
03-02-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 11:11 AM by lawtai.)
blckace is right now. Maybe the first post could be edited with the list of those on the king of the hill?

[Image: sig.png]
03-02-2013, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 09:59 PM by Alvendor.)
(03-02-2013 11:10 AM)lawtai Wrote:  blckace is right now. Maybe the first post could be edited with the list of those on the king of the hill?
Yep done

I've updated the rules, maybe we can have several threads for different leagues if this become popular. But for now I would like more activity and make it accessible to everyone and not just super titans and high masters. So here are the updated rules

4. Each player has a 60 second time limit to make the move starting when the replay finishes.

5. A handicap system is used in matches between players of different leagues. The higher league player must on the first turn:
1 league diff - Create and move a runner to a useless place and can never touch it.
2 league diff - Create and move a soldier to a useless place and can never touch it.
3 league diff - Create and move a heavy to a useless place and can never touch it.

So in a game with a clever and a super titan the super titan must create a heavy and move it away on the first turn in both matches.

12. On Scallywags Peekaboo matchups only one bombshell for each side it allowed on the board at the same time. Players can ignore this rule if both agree to.

So if you are a Fluffy League or Clever League that want to beat those pesky Super-Titan for a change I suggest you challenge on a 1 spawn map as the Super-Titan will have to use his first turn to spawn a heavy he can never use, he can't even take the wit space as p1!

Soldier spam FTW