Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggested 2v2 change: mobi-bombshell nerf
02-21-2013, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2013 08:47 AM by worldfamous.)
RE: Suggested 2v2 change: mobi-bombshell nerf
(02-21-2013 08:21 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  I think that balance wise it would be better but it's much more fun seeing bombshells being thrown around. It's not possible to balance 1vs1 and 2vs2, have to choose one or the other unfortunately.

I'm not sure it would improve balance. We've won many games because a shell was mobi'd. When a shell is moved, it leaves a hole where it used to be. I'll take a scally/bramble combo over a scally/mobi on Acrospire, any day. Other than FTA, I feel 2v2 is pretty balanced. I do prefer scally/mobi but have plenty of wins with all combos.
(02-21-2013 08:35 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  I was talking more about Mobi and interaction with other specials which to be honest kinda does suck. Although no one mentioned Scrambler - Adorables being pretty good! Sad
It's a great combo. It forces your opponent to deal with the scrambler out of turn, due to fear of it being teleported out by mobi. You can also expose your scrambler, creating that invisible force field and then teleport him to the other side.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggested 2v2 change: mobi-bombshell nerf - worldfamous - 02-21-2013 08:44 AM