Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Need Short Rounds
07-09-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Need Short Rounds
(07-09-2012 08:24 AM)Szei Wrote:  The problem with a 1 hour limit though is in a game that drags on for 20-30 turns there is a possibility you'll run into the night even if you start in the early morning and will have to forfeit the game or not sleep =P

What kind of sorcery is this? This sounds like my Thursday night and whole Friday, lol. (jk well not really)

I don't think we need special speed leagues for this system to work. Rather some neutral Outwitters admins (or the server) that'll do a nightly garbage run and remove all players who uninstalled the app or are being jerks. There usually should be a way to find those players because their games follow a certain pattern.

Today, I sent one guy a Game Center friend request just to contact him: "Would you please mind to take your turn?". The request was accepted, however - surprise incoming -, ignored..
So either they already deleted the app or they're just being ignorant. Should be taken care of either way.

I already proposed a new placement match system to Alex which in short eliminates the fact that people can immediately enter Master League and limits the skill level they can face to 3x Gifted and 2x below. Not sure how it works if people THEY are against are inactive players...

Well, whatever. Proposing some 1 hour or even 1 day limit won't make it happen. Everything below 2 days is just cruel as you literally cancel all social interactions between that Outwitters player and the real world. Yeah, some people want that but that can't be it. :o

[/size]

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply