Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Pass N' Play Frustrations
02-19-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Pass N' Play Frustrations
(02-18-2013 05:49 PM)Aw Yiss Wrote:  
(02-18-2013 04:56 PM)zer0CD Wrote:  
(02-18-2013 04:06 PM)Coolio Wrote:  I'd like to apply to join your pass n' play league. You see, you may think you're the only super titian in your league but I believe I have what it takes to dethrone you. I have spent days honing my skills in the clever and gifted leagues and I now know the best and worst (mostly worst) strategies to take you down with! If you decline my application into your league, then you are as much of a hairless, potentially intelligent monkey as the 2v2 players.

Along with myself, we will be creating the First Pass n' Play league, iBro, the simple, the best.
I want the best and expect nothing less, so this league will be selective. As you might know, I am the first and only 1v1 and 2v2 Super Titan so I am looking for strong 1v1 players (CAN YOU CLONE ME?) and at least another set of strong 2v2 Players (CAN YOU CLONE ME FOUR TIMES?) I will help myself grow over 9000 and become stronger and plan on winning and losing every league game.

Why should you be interested in DA BESS PASS N' PLAY LEAGUE?

I'm glad you asked!

First of all, we have the coolest brogo logo out of everyone.

iBro works on a mentoring system. I limit enrollment based on the number of Super-TitansSuper-Titan girlfriends I have. I take in MastersMaster League who have good potential (regardless of Top-200 status, if you send me some high-res photos, photoshop'd is ok, or perform well in a tryout game phone call, I'll probably take you) and pair YOU WITH ME AND ONLY ME!! each one up with one of our Titans until that Master doth too becometh a mighty, infallible behemoth!

I have stolen from Charlie Sheen and developed THE ONLY WINNING STRATEGY for each 1v1 and 2v2 map, not to mention I am the current top 1v1 and 2v2 player. We talk about common pickup lines, strategies for getting phone numbers, how to avoid getting friend zoned, making efficient peeps, saving Tits, I mean, Wits... all the good stuff. If you're serious about improving in GETTING-A-LIFE Outwitters, give us a look, yeah?

The only thing we I can't do is make the Veggienauts Kim Kardashian's sisters look good. We're sorry.

Please fill out the following application if interested:
MySpace Name
A
S
L

iBro
the simple, the best
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1KLZ2stwl9CT-yqv0tF-...rWFMGCQ8Sq]

(02-18-2013 04:11 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  My mind is blown. I'm going to exploit this now.

A tactic must first be abused before people realize its dangers. SerPurpleWolf with great power comes great responsibility.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMP-tJrkz7PFo-aui4c_g...o0PVQkHRv0]

someone is bored.. hahaha. if you ever get another boring day, maybe you can work on an introduction for our clan thread. xD

(02-19-2013 04:05 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  Alexjiang should see this Smile

ROFL, made my day. Lots of frustration arguing in another thread, cooled me down

iPro Clan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Before this thread gets dumbed down by redditors, I have made important edits to increase awareness on the potential medical effects of double tapping on all the lonely pass n' play men of this world. THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD GAIZ!!1
02-19-2013, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 05:49 PM by Wildt4lon.)
And..... A redditor comes back to dumb down your serious thread. Tongue

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
02-20-2013, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 01:17 AM by Alvendor.)
Sweet strategy zer0CD! I will try it out.

I've also got a really good strategy I've been using. I don't have a name for it but first thing you do is to buy the game limit upgrade so you can have 35 games at the same time. Because you need a lot of games open for this to work.

Then start up maximum amount of games and spread it out so you get approximately 50/50 in terms of p1 and p2. Now you look for two games on the same map in which both opponents are ranked higher than you and you play p1 in one game and p2 in the other. In the game you are p1 you look at what the opponent did in the other game as p1 and play that move and vice versa.
So essentially you have the two opponents play each other! This means you will win one of the games and loose the other. This works great as I gain more points when I win against higher ranked opponents than I loose when I loose against them.
My hidden skill might go down 10 points on the loss but gain 15 points on the win. Notice that it only works if both opponents are ranked higher than me.

I've used this for the last half year and become 3rd in the world with it! But I doubt I will be able to increase my ranking any further as it is highly unlikely I will get a game with joelduque and poweewee, who are the only ones ranked higher than me, on the same map with one as p1 and one as p2.

Soldier spam FTW
02-20-2013, 01:39 AM
(02-20-2013 12:50 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Sweet strategy zer0CD! I will try it out.

I've also got a really good strategy I've been using. I don't have a name for it but first thing you do is to buy the game limit upgrade so you can have 35 games at the same time. Because you need a lot of games open for this to work.

Then start up maximum amount of games and spread it out so you get approximately 50/50 in terms of p1 and p2. Now you look for two games on the same map in which both opponents are ranked higher than you and you play p1 in one game and p2 in the other. In the game you are p1 you look at what the opponent did in the other game as p1 and play that move and vice versa.
So essentially you have the two opponents play each other! This means you will win one of the games and loose the other. This works great as I gain more points when I win against higher ranked opponents than I loose when I loose against them.
My hidden skill might go down 10 points on the loss but gain 15 points on the win. Notice that it only works if both opponents are ranked higher than me.

I've used this for the last half year and become 3rd in the world with it! But I doubt I will be able to increase my ranking any further as it is highly unlikely I will get a game with joelduque and poweewee, who are the only ones ranked higher than me, on the same map with one as p1 and one as p2.

Damn, Alvendor! I thought it was my only "know how" and nobody else knew this trick. It really helped me to become 5th in the rank despite the fact I don't even know the rules of the game. I just don't care!

But now I see that you are not smart enough since you don't know how to keep going. I wonder why with all this you are ranked higher than I am? That's not fair!!!
Ok, here's the thing: I start a new game. If I'm the P1 I cancel it (you know that you can do it without any penalty, right?). I need to be the P2 and when I am I throw a friendly game on the same map to Poweewee. He is smart enough to outwit anyone even having second turn. So he does all the dirty job and all I need is to mirror the moves. Actually, I'm too lazy for this too, so I force my cat to do this simple routine.

P.S. Please, don't tell to Poweewee!!!
02-20-2013, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 01:44 AM by TheQwertiest.)
hahaha. not sure if trolling or really serious (coming from 2 top 5 players) xD
now if only terence, joel and powee will confirm this trick.
opps powee cant do this. haha.

i also thought of this but im not very good at reading under the fog so it doesnt work for me.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-20-2013, 01:47 AM
(02-20-2013 01:42 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i also thought of this but im not very good at reading under the fog so it doesnt work for me.

Yeah, that's the hardest thing! My damn cat always complaining about it Sad
02-20-2013, 01:53 AM
lol what is going on in this thread... Nice garcia Smile

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
02-20-2013, 01:53 AM
(02-20-2013 01:39 AM)burnodrod Wrote:  Ok, here's the thing: I start a new game. If I'm the P1 I cancel it (you know that you can do it without any penalty, right?). I need to be the P2 and when I am I throw a friendly game on the same map to Poweewee. He is smart enough to outwit anyone even having second turn. So he does all the dirty job and all I need is to mirror the moves. Actually, I'm too lazy for this too, so I force my cat to do this simple routine.

P.S. Please, don't tell to Poweewee!!!

bad luck brian:
powee slacks off cause its a friendly so you end up losing in the league game. xD

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-20-2013, 01:54 AM
Damn I hadn't thought about that, had I done it like that it would have gone a lot quicker!

Soldier spam FTW