Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Pass N' Play Frustrations
02-18-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Pass N' Play Frustrations
My mind is blown. I'm going to exploit this now.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 04:39 PM
(02-18-2013 04:06 PM)Coolio Wrote:  I'd like to apply to join your pass n' play league. You see, you may think you're the only super titian in your league but I believe I have what it takes to dethrone you. I have spent days honing my skills in the clever and gifted leagues and I now know the best and worst (mostly worst) strategies to take you down with! If you decline my application into your league, then you are as much of a hairless, potentially intelligent monkey as the 2v2 players.

Sorry, but there's no room in my pass and play league, only room for two and both spots are taken. Besides, you wouldn't like it much anyways: one of the players is a big cheat.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
02-18-2013, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 05:00 PM by zer0CD.)
(02-18-2013 04:06 PM)Coolio Wrote:  I'd like to apply to join your pass n' play league. You see, you may think you're the only super titian in your league but I believe I have what it takes to dethrone you. I have spent days honing my skills in the clever and gifted leagues and I now know the best and worst (mostly worst) strategies to take you down with! If you decline my application into your league, then you are as much of a hairless, potentially intelligent monkey as the 2v2 players.

Along with myself, we will be creating the First Pass n' Play league, iBro, the simple, the best.
I want the best and expect nothing less, so this league will be selective. As you might know, I am the first and only 1v1 and 2v2 Super Titan so I am looking for strong 1v1 players (CAN YOU CLONE ME?) and at least another set of strong 2v2 Players (CAN YOU CLONE ME FOUR TIMES?) I will help myself grow over 9000 and become stronger and plan on winning and losing every league game.

Why should you be interested in DA BESS PASS N' PLAY LEAGUE?

I'm glad you asked!

First of all, we have the coolest brogo logo out of everyone.

iBro works on a mentoring system. I limit enrollment based on the number of Super-TitansSuper-Titan girlfriends I have. I take in MastersMaster League who have good potential (regardless of Top-200 status, if you send me some high-res photos, photoshop'd is ok, or perform well in a tryout game phone call, I'll probably take you) and pair YOU WITH ME AND ONLY ME!! each one up with one of our Titans until that Master doth too becometh a mighty, infallible behemoth!

I have stolen from Charlie Sheen and developed THE ONLY WINNING STRATEGY for each 1v1 and 2v2 map, not to mention I am the current top 1v1 and 2v2 player. We talk about common pickup lines, strategies for getting phone numbers, how to avoid getting friend zoned, making efficient peeps, saving Tits, I mean, Wits... all the good stuff. If you're serious about improving in GETTING-A-LIFE Outwitters, give us a look, yeah?

The only thing we I can't do is make the Veggienauts Kim Kardashian's sisters look good. We're sorry.

Please fill out the following application if interested:
MySpace Name
A
S
L

iBro
the simple, the best
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1KLZ2stwl9CT-yqv0tF-...rWFMGCQ8Sq]

(02-18-2013 04:11 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  My mind is blown. I'm going to exploit this now.

A tactic must first be abused before people realize its dangers. SerPurpleWolf with great power comes great responsibility.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMP-tJrkz7PFo-aui4c_g...o0PVQkHRv0]
02-18-2013, 05:22 PM
I hate it when me and my opponent decide to fill the map with scramblers.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-18-2013, 05:49 PM
(02-18-2013 04:56 PM)zer0CD Wrote:  

Along with myself, we will be creating the First Pass n' Play league, iBro, the simple, the best.
I want the best and expect nothing less, so this league will be selective. As you might know, I am the first and only 1v1 and 2v2 Super Titan so I am looking for strong 1v1 players (CAN YOU CLONE ME?) and at least another set of strong 2v2 Players (CAN YOU CLONE ME FOUR TIMES?) I will help myself grow over 9000 and become stronger and plan on winning and losing every league game.

Why should you be interested in DA BESS PASS N' PLAY LEAGUE?

I'm glad you asked!

First of all, we have the coolest brogo logo out of everyone.

iBro works on a mentoring system. I limit enrollment based on the number of Super-TitansSuper-Titan girlfriends I have. I take in MastersMaster League who have good potential (regardless of Top-200 status, if you send me some high-res photos, photoshop'd is ok, or perform well in a tryout game phone call, I'll probably take you) and pair YOU WITH ME AND ONLY ME!! each one up with one of our Titans until that Master doth too becometh a mighty, infallible behemoth!

I have stolen from Charlie Sheen and developed THE ONLY WINNING STRATEGY for each 1v1 and 2v2 map, not to mention I am the current top 1v1 and 2v2 player. We talk about common pickup lines, strategies for getting phone numbers, how to avoid getting friend zoned, making efficient peeps, saving Tits, I mean, Wits... all the good stuff. If you're serious about improving in GETTING-A-LIFE Outwitters, give us a look, yeah?

The only thing we I can't do is make the Veggienauts Kim Kardashian's sisters look good. We're sorry.

Please fill out the following application if interested:
MySpace Name
A
S
L

iBro
the simple, the best
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1KLZ2stwl9CT-yqv0tF-...rWFMGCQ8Sq]

(02-18-2013 04:11 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  My mind is blown. I'm going to exploit this now.

A tactic must first be abused before people realize its dangers. SerPurpleWolf with great power comes great responsibility.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMP-tJrkz7PFo-aui4c_g...o0PVQkHRv0]

someone is bored.. hahaha. if you ever get another boring day, maybe you can work on an introduction for our clan thread. xD

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Bored? Me? Noooo... Just have time on my hands xp. You want me to work on the intro for our clan thread? Ok, which one do you like best, Wolfpack's, Ice's, or Diamond League's? xD
02-18-2013, 11:11 PM
(02-18-2013 03:47 PM)zer0CD Wrote:  
(02-18-2013 03:27 PM)amoffett Wrote:  
(02-18-2013 03:06 PM)zer0CD Wrote:  
(02-18-2013 02:18 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Also, what's the problem with this?

Can't tell if serious

He is serious, and he should be. This is a deadly serious issue.

His seriousness is misplaced. Amoffett it appears that you are my only ally in this quest for justice.

I was saying you could do it my way or yours but either way, you skipped your partners turn and he won't know which method you used.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-19-2013, 03:57 AM
Zer0cd thank you this really made my day LOL +1 rep

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....
02-19-2013, 04:05 AM
Alexjiang should see this Smile

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
02-19-2013, 04:08 AM
(02-19-2013 04:05 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  Alexjiang should see this Smile

The narwhal obviously bacons at midnight.

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best