Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-18-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
Like I said, "guess I'm a little confused"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 12:16 PM by GreatGonzales.)
Well I'm honored to be on this list, but I hope that OML doesn't arbitrarily promote me. Rather, they merely loosen the threshold. I do think that some action should be taken, since the ST league for 2v2 is basically useless currently.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
02-18-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 12:14 PM by alexjiang1.)
WF, I dont think we actually got the wins, we just got the points. The reason being, who would we have gotten those wins from? We didnt have any ongoing games at the time we got glitched, so Im assuming it was just a points glitch
Qwertiest is right, weve got about 60 games, not exactly sure how many

iPro Clan
02-18-2013, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 12:19 PM by TheQwertiest.)
i dont think its just points cause i had a similar bug before and my opponent got promoted from all the wins he got from me.
im not saying you guys dont deserve to be ST, more on the bug might have probably helped get you promoted. you guys are definitely at the top with your skill but so are other people.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-18-2013, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 12:32 PM by worldfamous.)
(02-18-2013 12:13 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  WF, I dont think we actually got the wins, we just got the points. The reason being, who would we have gotten those wins from? We didnt have any ongoing games at the time we got glitched, so Im assuming it was just a points glitch
Qwertiest is right, weve got about 60 games, not exactly sure how many
There's a screenshot of your wins. Not sure how many are 1v1.
BTW I just got why you pointed out we only played twice. I was speaking of you guys and Gurleyman. We have played them more than just about any other team in the game.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Qwertiest, it was never a turn sending glitch though, alex or Josue can attest to that, we had no games going on at the time and were on a temporary break and thats what happened. Also CombatEx, I fully agree with you on we havent played every team hence why I said "From who weve player". And for everyone wondering about our promotion, outside of our first 5 placement games we won, we went 30-1 against mainly masters and around 3-5 gifted near the end of our about to get promoted streak

iPro Clan
02-18-2013, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 12:51 PM by TheQwertiest.)
perhaps it was under your finished games? maybe it was one of your finished games and it appeared unfinished on your opponents screen and they kept trying to send the turn.

i dont doubt that you guys are at ST level in terms of skill. but maybe there really is something wrong with the system cause it seems like its very hard to get into ST

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-18-2013, 12:54 PM
(02-18-2013 12:33 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  Qwertiest, it was never a turn sending glitch though, alex or Josue can attest to that, we had no games going on at the time and were on a temporary break and thats what happened. Also CombatEx, I fully agree with you on we havent played every team hence why I said "From who weve player". And for everyone wondering about our promotion, outside of our first 5 placement games we won, we went 30-1 against mainly masters and around 3-5 gifted near the end of our about to get promoted streak

Yeah I should clarify that in no way am I questioning your promotion.
02-18-2013, 12:56 PM
@ worldfamous.

Everywhere on this forum, it always seems like you are trying to change 2v2. Complaining about this. Complaining about that.

Let it be man. The rules are the same for everyone.
02-18-2013, 12:59 PM
(02-18-2013 12:56 PM)Go Time Wrote:  @ worldfamous.

Everywhere on this forum, it always seems like you are trying to change 2v2. Complaining about this. Complaining about that.

Let it be man. The rules are the same for everyone.

You should read from fellow 2v2ers before posting attacks.