Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Beta Tester FAQ - for new testers
02-19-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: New Beta Tester FAQ - for new testers
(02-19-2013 12:16 AM)poweewee Wrote:  I see, I think I'm getting it Smile Am I right that if beta is "on", it automatically logs me on to the sandbox account, and if beta is "off" im on my normal GC account? Big Grin

By the way, the game limit for beta is 5 games, regardless of whether I already bought map packs? Big Grin

1) Kinda. You maintain your Sandbox Login regardless of which switch you use, but when switching between the two, you are changing between servers. One is the live server, where all your current games are. The other server is a "past state", a "screenshot" taken from the past, where no-one outside the beta can access. That may be why your profile already has some stats (given that you were playing back then). So no, your logins do not toggle (that can only be done manually through GC services), but rather the server you access does.

2) It happens sometimes, but generally they should unlock after a bit, or through pushing buttons in the store. I'm not sure of a 100% guaranteed remedy to fix it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Beta Tester FAQ [short] - Gf!sh - 02-16-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: New Beta Tester FAQ - for new testers - QuantumApocalypse - 02-19-2013 03:10 PM