Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Notifications of turns doesn't happen
07-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Notifications of turns doesn't happen
I don't ever receive push notifications for turns. I've played 3-4 complete games and am in the middle of 6ish others. I have to launch the app and go to my games list to see if I have a move to make.

Notifications are on in iOS settings, badge/banner/etc are the default the app had and mirror other asynchronous apps that work just fine.

I love Outwitters so far but the inability to get a push notification is killing me. I've even turned my iPad (gen3) off and back on and have killed the app a few times to see if that helps. I think I got one badge icon when I hadn't acknowledged a win, but that is it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 05:40 AM
RE: Notifications of turns doesn't happen
One Man Left is currently handling the turn notification madness from earlier today. When one got a notification, it arrived like 20 times which was purely annoying. I would assume they disabled them for the time being, but as soon as there's news it'll be found in the News tab within the app.

Also note that bugs should be tracked here: http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=160

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-07-2012, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 05:41 AM by Malphes.)
In the news section of the app they said they were working on this and notifications might disappear at some point during the day while they could fixed it.

Edit: And Harti beats me to it.
07-07-2012, 05:50 AM
DoH! Sorry, I had briefly read the problem about multiple modifications but neglected to connect the dots that they may have turned them off while fixing the issue.
07-07-2012, 05:53 AM
I was awoken by my phone spazzing out this morning. I received ~15 notification that it was my move for the same game. You can have some of mine, I have plenty!