Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rebalancing-- DaHsu's mods
02-11-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: Rebalancing-- DaHsu's mods
It's getting refined for sure. The concerns mentioned above about it becoming a offensive weapon as well as a strong defensive one...would be solved by the prickle action destroying the branch that prickles...it becomes a major cost to prickle if you have a child/children branches that would get uprooted/destroyed by a parent prickle.

Also I agree that a major draw back of bramble is that it hinders offense and the use of snipers. Another easy solution and obvious one - is to enable uprooting your own branches. Have it cost 2 wits...or enable attacking your own branches...with no wit reward for a kill obviously. And child branches are affected still by parent branch.

These types of things would certainly help balancing. I've tried the new bramble several games now and find I still don't enjoy the new mod and prefer the old bramble. Plus find it makes games take forever...ooo just thought of something:

What if bramble could only plant a certain number of branches? Say after 20 you need to uproot and replant to refresh the number. Could also lock down plant radius. Combine stuf like this with offensive changes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply