02-11-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: The waiting is the hardest part...
^By winning games.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 06:49 AM
(02-10-2013 11:14 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 06:08 PM)ElPared Wrote:  Egypt and Brazil are my favorite places to start. Both of them because they have airports, seaports, and are part of the mainland, so it's easy to infect the whole mainland. Starting in places like those got me past Brutal on every disease type (still don't have all the modified genes though)

the thing about Madagascar or any other island is that if you're discovered before you make it to the mainland it's game over as soon as they close the air or seaport.

That's why you have to devolve all the mutations so you will show no symptoms and you don't get discovered. Then when you get the message "there are not healthy people left on earth" you unleash fiery hell on them.

I updated my game and when i played, the game was exactly the same as before. Same transmissions, same symptoms, same abilities. What are genes and how do you get them?

depends on the disease type. Bio Weapons are pretty much guaranteed to be discovered before everyone's infected, and Viruses are too expensive to devolve. The only one I can reliably infect everyone with before discovery is the Parasite. In general I just let it be discovered. If it's infectious enough it'll spread regardless. And you can pretty much start anywhere you want and win, I just prefer very populous poor countries like Egypt because you don't need to evolve drug resistances too early.

the genes are unlocked by winning games. It lets you change how your disease spreads or how you earn DNA points and such. It's pretty cool, I have a lot of them, I just got bored trying to unlock them all and haven't gotten the rest.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-11-2013, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 11:53 AM by GoHeat 3.)
(02-10-2013 07:31 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  I play PUNCH QUEST. It's really fun!!!!!!! The goal is to punch things

Downloading right now! Trying to find a different game to consume my time in between turns!Smile

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-12-2013, 09:11 AM
(02-11-2013 11:52 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 07:31 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  I play PUNCH QUEST. It's really fun!!!!!!! The goal is to punch things

Downloading right now! Trying to find a different game to consume my time in between turns!Smile

If you're willing to spend a little money and like sports (specifically tennis), buy Virtual Tennis, graphics are amazing, it's smooth and extremely fun to play. Looks beautiful on the iPad

iPro Clan
02-12-2013, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 09:46 AM by GoHeat 3.)
Ok downloading! It's free right now!Big Grin

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-12-2013, 09:47 AM
(02-12-2013 09:46 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Ok downloading! It's free right now!Big Grin

Woops I meant VirtuaTennis (autocorrect)

iPro Clan
02-12-2013, 11:13 AM
When does the zombie update for Plague Inc. come out?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-12-2013, 05:17 PM
(02-12-2013 09:47 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 09:46 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Ok downloading! It's free right now!Big Grin

virtua tennis is awesome but its really hard to beat theron tenniel

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-12-2013, 11:50 PM
(02-12-2013 05:17 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 09:47 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  

virtua tennis is awesome but its really hard to beat theron tenniel

I think the game is pretty easy. Theron isn't that good, is he? I use the joypad movement since its much easier to move around and you won't have any misswipes. I've beat all the top players so far (djokavic copy, nadal copy, who is Josh Porter supposed to be a copy of?!) does Theron get very good later in the game?

iPro Clan
02-13-2013, 12:59 AM
I just finished a cute puzzle game called "about love hate and the other ones". It's a classic game of two characters (love and hate) who needs to work together in order to finish the level.The game is not so hard so you won't stuck in impossible levels but it still very fun.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League