Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The waiting is the hardest part...
02-08-2013, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 03:53 PM by Bulby37.)
Lightbulb The waiting is the hardest part...
What other apps do you guys play while you are waiting for an opponent to take his/her turn? Tell a little bit about the game too.

Bulby37: Idea Man
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: The waiting is the hardest part...
If I have a long time ahead of me (like waiting at the doctor's), I make a couple more games and hopefully pick up a player who has time to kill like me.

My second most played game is Tap Tap Tour, which is a bit like guitar hero. It's a good contrast with Outwitters because instead of thinking, you just need good reflexes and rhythm. On the ipad, my second favorite is definitely TTL HD though Wink

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
subway surfers
virtua tennis
zombie tsunami
flow free
plague inc

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-08-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 12:22 PM by GoHeat 3.)
I don't "wait" for turns if you know what I mean. I'm going to be honest, other than Outwitters I've never played a game for more than a week!Tongue Except for GTA 3. Fun on the go!
Plague is hard! I can't beat anything past easy!
Asphalt 7: Heat. The greatest racing game on iOS. Don't fall for EA and Need for Speed! This thread feels very poppycockish.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-08-2013, 12:24 PM
yeah brutal is a bit hard. it requires a bit of luck.
try starting off with a little infectivity
then focus a bit more on transmission
it really depends on what type of plague you chose but thats how i usually start

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-08-2013, 12:29 PM
I hope this is a Tom Petty reference ;]
02-08-2013, 01:12 PM
You are right, this is probably better for poppycock now that I think about it. I was just scanning the app store, and there are no real clear must dl for me, so I figured the community might be able to offer up some stuff that was quality. I have to agree on plague, my wife got me hooked on it a while back and it is tops blooby.

Bulby37: Idea Man
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
02-08-2013, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 01:17 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
I only got up to virus. Virus + Normal = Very Hard To Beat. I hate losing after all that work because i wasted like 45 minutes of my life 10 times. The problem is that barely any dna points pop up after the first 2 minutes of the game and the virus keeps mutating and i have to use dna points to get rid of the symptoms to avoid awareness and soon i don't have enough to get rid of them and they start cure research and when i get genetic reshuffle, it goes down 5% and the cure progress goes faster than before and i lose and i waste all that time and now i don't play it much.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Plague is very hard... they used to have it that you can always devolve without penalties on brutal, so I beat all the levels on brutal Wink it's the only strategy game I've really enjoyed besides outwitters.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
02-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Plague Inc. is pretty tough but once you get used to it it gets easier. Virus is my favorite disease type because even though it spirals out of control after a while, you can just spend all your DNA the whole game on transmission and drug resistance and stuff and forget about symptoms because you'll get those for free. It ends up being pretty fun because your virus is never the same twice, where all the others I tend to go for the same symptoms/transmission methods over and over.

I also play GTA Vice City, Infinity Blade 1 and 2, and recently Little Inferno

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome