Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters Forum-Everything You Need To Know
02-05-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Outwitters Forum-Everything You Need To Know
line of sight
area of effect (splash damage [damage that hits multiple things])

"bump" is semi-specific to these forums because of the bug these forums have, kinda of like turtling applies to the game but is not specific to it.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 11:19 PM by Coolio.)
(02-05-2013 09:30 PM)phineas94 Wrote:  LOS and i've just seen AoE used in relation to a BS attack - don't know that one.

(02-05-2013 08:22 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  this is awesome, and i am interested in knowing what "bump" means too Smile

when you "bump" you put that particular thread back at the top of the thread list by the act of posting a new item but I don't think terms in common use over all forums should be included in this list, let's just keep it Outwitter's specific?

is AOE Area of Effeect or something like that? I'm pretty suret has to do with the bombshells splash damage.
oh aaronINdayton posted it. Derp.

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
02-06-2013, 12:14 PM
I saved a replay link in notes and i accidentally pressed paste instead of copy and it changed the link to a different game and i can't undo it anymore. Is there a way to get it back if its not in outwitters anymore?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-06-2013, 04:02 PM
(02-06-2013 12:14 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I saved a replay link in notes and i accidentally pressed paste instead of copy and it changed the link to a different game and i can't undo it anymore. Is there a way to get it back if its not in outwitters anymore?

If you just overrode it, you can shake your device to bring up an "undo" prompt. Otherwise, unless that game is still there or you submitted to OSN, that game is gone. Sad

"bump" is technically associated with the forum bug, but forums in general. As you know, posting in a thread brings it to the top of a page, also known as "bumping" the thread. Rules against bumping threads relates to posting random content on a thread for the pure purpose of placing it back at the top of the page.
02-07-2013, 09:36 PM
LOS & AoE not worthy then Coolio? Wink What?! You don't spend every waking minute on the forum? Shame on you.

@Coolio and Kamikaze28

Do you think this thread and "Tips for new players" should be merged? Don't know how many stickied posts are allowed. Just a thought.

Everything Changes
02-07-2013, 09:56 PM
I'm the only one that hate map abbreviations?

Soldier spam FTW
02-08-2013, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 12:19 AM by Harti.)
(02-07-2013 09:56 PM)Alvendor Wrote:  I'm the only one that hate map abbreviations?
Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

The only abbreviations I currently accept are SFI for Sharkfood Island and SP for Sweetie Plains. I don't see much sense to, for instance, abbreviate Foundry to FND (not to mention PEE for Peekaboo!!!) just to save four characters. But yeah... :O

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
02-08-2013, 01:07 AM
The only ones I've seen are SFI and SP. I don't even use SP personally. Who uses FND? o.O I could see TG for Thorn Gulley being reasonable though.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
02-08-2013, 02:24 AM
I did in one of my spreadsheets.

02-08-2013, 04:11 AM
Spreadsheets are different. Space matters. I mean in forum conversation I've never seen it.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]