Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot Access Purchases from Other Devices
07-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Cannot Access Purchases from Other Devices
I purchased the Uber Pack on my iPhone. I tried to access it on my iPad, but it is locked. Both devices use the same iTunes and Game Center account. I tried the Restore Purchases option, but it didn't work. Do I really need to spend another $2.99 to get the Uber Pack on my iPad? Since most apps are universal, this caught me by surprise. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 01:11 AM by aaronINdayton.)
RE: Cannot Access Purchases from Other Devices
Good question, what are purchases for Outwitters supposed to be linked to exactly? Device? iTunes account?
07-07-2012, 01:13 AM
No, you'll definitely get the Über pack on the iPad as well.
We've had trouble accessing Restore Purchases as well, it should be fixed in the next update I guess? Smile

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-07-2012, 01:13 AM
I've restored successfully on my iPhone, iPad and iPod, so definitely you have to buy just once.
07-07-2012, 01:18 AM
Hey gang, thanks for the feedback. I tried restore purchases again, and it worked this time! I'm not sure why it failed the first time. Of course, it would be nice if purchases were available automatically on other devices just like your games in progress. : )
07-07-2012, 01:22 AM
(07-07-2012 01:18 AM)Simmias Wrote:  Of course, it would be nice if purchases were available automatically on other devices just like your games in progress. : )

Glad to hear it worked.

This idea is also very good but I think, however, without logging in with your Apple ID, Apple won't let you have the IAP for free.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-07-2012, 03:43 AM
(07-07-2012 01:18 AM)Simmias Wrote:  Hey gang, thanks for the feedback. I tried restore purchases again, and it worked this time! I'm not sure why it failed the first time. Of course, it would be nice if purchases were available automatically on other devices just like your games in progress. : )

The most likely reason is the server was overloaded so the restores were getting dropped. Servers have been moved so responsiveness on the site and other web features should be faster now.