Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
02-14-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Question...
The sound and music effect??
I used to turn them off to 0% and when I turn them back on I am not hearing anything?? I can't remember there were other settings??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 05:36 PM
One of my games mysteriously disappeared, around the time when my opponent was about to time out. Doesn't show a win or loss, it just vanished
02-17-2014, 06:52 PM
With pass and play matches, when you turn off your wifi they all disappear with a white box at the top, and when you turn the wifi back on they reappear with no white box. Nothing serious, just minor.

How much mobi would a mobi-sniper snipe if a mobi-sniper could snipe mobis?

Probably not much.
02-22-2014, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014 03:05 AM by Lightningtow.)
(07-07-2012 06:56 AM)NadeemF Wrote:  Requested new league game, started first, made my moves, but when I clicked the end turn button, it said that it wasn't my turn.

I had the same problem. But i went second in 1v1 against Pempey then I hit done and it said error it isn't your turn on the games list it said Pempey versus waiting for more. I tried to tap it but it wouldn't let me saying error try again. I tried to literally 6 times and still wouldn't work Sad

I just started a game exited to menu it wasn't there same thing with a second. 1 1v1 and 1 2v2.
03-03-2014, 01:05 AM
I don't know if others have been having this problem, but it oftens happen that when I try to send my partners or opponents a message, it just doesn't get through. It appears in the message window, and when I get back to the game it's not there. It makes it hard to discuss strategy or just communicate with people in game.
03-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Happens to me also, but only when I have poor reception.

[Image: sig.png]
03-03-2014, 05:02 AM
Chat deletes last word or two quite often. If multiple chats are sent by me (one after another another in single sitting) those messages do show. But when returning to chat view later some of the messages have disappeared.
03-04-2014, 07:54 AM
It happens to me pretty much wether I have good or poor reception... It's pretty much what Juslas describes. If i send multiple messages, there are more chances of at least one not disappearing. If I only send one, there's a 50% chance it will never reach its destination and be lost somewhere in the abyss
03-04-2014, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 11:49 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
Hi. A friend of mine has this bug:

[Image: dcgfOepl.jpg]

He matched against Mandoo74 in a league match but when he went out to the match list, without playing a turn, suddenly it said "Waiting for More..." instead of saying his nickname. Now it's impossible to join the match as it says "Error" when trying. Anything to do to delete this game? Mandoo74 was invited to a friendly match askinf him to cancel the match but it seems he stopped playing as no answer was recieved.

Also, my friend (ikkyqw) tried to register in this forum but he hasn't recieved the email verification.

Thanks in advance

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2014, 06:41 AM
It says outwitters is undergoing maintenance...say whaaaaat?

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school