Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
09-20-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
2 games up to 5 days
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2012, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2012 04:51 AM by IronMagus.)
I guess this is a bug...but I don't want it fixed...but I figure I should do my part and report it anyway.

So whenever I start a new game, it usually (but not always) crashes the app right after the "finding match" screen. Then I reopen the app, and there it is, a new match, in my games list. Usually (but again, not always) I end up being P1 when this happens.

Here's the thing, though, and I'm actually not sure if it's related to the crashing or not, but...I've not bought the increased game limit item nor anything else from the store, yet I have over a dozen open games right now and I'm still able to create additional ones, as long as I'm willing to crash the app and reopen it after. From what I understand, I should only be able to have five open at one time?

IronMagus' Replays Thread - Please watch and comment.
Greasemonkey script for Firefox - Open replay links in your browser!
09-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Brick RE: Bug Report Thread
I have a game in which my turn failed to send and now shows up in my game list as being my opponent's turn, but instead of my name, it says "waiting for more." I get an error when I try and load the game. My gamecenter name is Abiysmal and my opponent is (~x23~)
09-22-2012, 01:02 PM
(09-20-2012 04:49 AM)swimj Wrote:  It seems gamecenter updated its policies today, and ever since I accepted the new terms and conditions outwitters has been acting funky, i.e. I can't get to the games list. The game will open and notifications show how many turns I have to submit (and this number is increasing, i.e. info still updating). Just can't see games at all.

Not sure if the two are related or not.

Update: I reinstalled the game and now everything is working properly. Fingers crossed that iOS 6 won't screw anything up.
09-24-2012, 08:49 AM
I have a game I can't complete because I get the message that I had started it on another device but I only play on my iPad !
09-25-2012, 12:13 AM
I reinstalled the game and I still have a game that says it has been started somewhere else! I also had the problem that I was being kicked out and the game list would stall but that has ameliorated since I reinstalled the game.
09-26-2012, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 01:16 AM by Riptor.)
Hello, i had a little problem during a game where i played Scallywags.

On my screen, i want to kill the runner with my Bombshell but when i touch on the impact zone, the game launch the recrutment screen so it's impossible to shoot on this zone despite the button is blue :/

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
09-27-2012, 10:58 AM
The search functionality is pretty poor on these forums so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but here it is:

Bombshells cannot attack your own spawn space. Whenever you try to aim at your spawn after selecting the bombshell it brings up the spawn menu instead of attacking. (Note: This is when the enemy unit is ADJACENT to the spawn space but there isn't anything actually on the space)

This is definitely a bug, especially apparent because the square icon with the shell on it indicating you should be able to attack the space is there (on the spawn space), yet it doesn't let you attack there for the aforementioned reason.

Oh, I just glanced up at the thumbnail above my post and I see Riptor has the exact same problem.
09-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Since updating to iOS6, the game is really slow, and usually crashes when I spend more than 3 wits. It's worst when I try to spawn a new unit or kill an enemy unit.

Outwitters Allround Top 100 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...6aFE#gid=2
09-29-2012, 11:32 AM
(09-26-2012 01:03 AM)Riptor Wrote:  Hello, i had a little problem during a game where i played Scallywags.

On my screen, i want to kill the runner with my Bombshell but when i touch on the impact zone, the game launch the recrutment screen so it's impossible to shoot on this zone despite the button is blue :/

Wow :o I didn't even realize you came across a bug in our game

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?