Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
09-10-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Brainwashed shells get 3 health instead of 1 health.

Full report at http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...05#pid7005
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 03:20 AM
(09-06-2012 09:26 AM)Smittons Wrote:  After Attempting to watch a replay from this forum, the loading screen came up after I started the play function, and after wards it claimed it was my turn. The replay had mixed textures with foundry and sweetie plains and was still showing the replay's player names. Leaving tothe main menu left the mixed background in the background, and after resetting my iphone I was left with a pending game duplicated into a pass and play with the sam online opponent at the same point in play.
I have pictures I can upload later on, but it's all very strange.

To add onto this, while checking out the duplicated game I could of course play as both players on my device, revealing his unit placement and Wit count which could have given a huge advantage in the online game if exploited regularly somehow.
09-10-2012, 05:02 PM
(09-08-2012 04:44 AM)sassmastah Wrote:  
(08-22-2012 10:56 PM)TeckChavez Wrote:  I have a friendly game with Cachito522 (my gamer tag is TeckChavez). The game is almost over (I will win on my next turn) but after I submit the game is still in my need to play queue. I have even tried to give up and that doesn't work.

Let me know if you need any other info - the game is on Sweetie Plains.

I'm having the same issue as well, but on Peekaboo.

My name: sassmastah
Other player: JacobeC

We're on turn 72, so I really hope this can be fixed!

Me too! But I am in a 2v2 league game. Shark food island. Extremely fun game with nearly whole board solid with soldiers...I don't want to lose from time out which is now working properly since the patch update >.>
09-11-2012, 07:28 AM
First let me say I am a big fan.

Now that I have said that. I am severly frustrated. Before the update the more games I had going the more likely it seemed the app would crash after taking a turn and then trying to load the next game. It would happen about every three or four games. Since the update it is quite literally every game with an occasional two games between crashes. It doesn't matter what map it is trying to load it shows the loading icon the music stutters a bit and crash.

I love the game but having to start the app 20 times every day to play is just ridiculous. I am using an Ipad one. I have cleared apps, I have rebooted, the only thing I haven't done is delete and reload the app. Which I really don't want to do if I lose my standing but I really don't know what else to do.
09-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Still lots of bugs with the new update, time outs and no games in list , are these meant to be fixed ? Sick of shutdown app . And we desperately need new maps
09-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Yes I've been having the same problem with timeouts

iPro Clan
09-19-2012, 04:15 AM
There is a bug with the notifications for 2v2. Sometimes, but not all the time, it will say "You beat (your name) and (your partner's name)." So it is saying you beat yourself, which is weird.
09-19-2012, 11:49 PM
We are currently in a 2x2 game: gektotraher and Trahogektor vs. Chi-naman and rudeboyAZ. It's Trahogektor's turn and he cant complete it. After sending it always returns back!!! Help!
09-20-2012, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 04:51 AM by swimj.)
It seems gamecenter updated its policies today, and ever since I accepted the new terms and conditions outwitters has been acting funky, i.e. I can't get to the games list. The game will open and notifications show how many turns I have to submit (and this number is increasing, i.e. info still updating). Just can't see games at all.

Not sure if the two are related or not.
09-20-2012, 08:20 AM
I haven't been able to get my game list to populate today, and like swimj I have a badge on the icon saying I have a game that's my turn. Unlike swimj, I haven't touched gamecenter's Ts & Cs today. This is also prior to updating to the new OS.