Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
08-29-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Receiving a text while in the process of sending (really more failing to send) my turn made me unable to click the Ok button on the "errer" message.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2012, 03:46 AM
My iPad now tells me I have 40/50/60 games to play, though I just have two or three. What happens ? The biggest number was 63, if someone wants to know.

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
08-29-2012, 04:59 PM
I have one game that is my turn, but when I click on it the game I get a few seconds of loading then the app crashes out. Handle 'ricardkelly'. All other games work fine.
09-01-2012, 06:57 PM
(08-24-2012 11:08 AM)sweetdiss Wrote:  
(08-22-2012 10:56 PM)TeckChavez Wrote:  I have a friendly game with Cachito522 (my gamer tag is TeckChavez). The game is almost over (I will win on my next turn) but after I submit the game is still in my need to play queue. I have even tried to give up and that doesn't work.

Let me know if you need any other info - the game is on Sweetie Plains.

I'm having this exact same problem, also on Sweetie Plains. I destroy their base, it says I've won, and then a few minutes later the game is back in my queue as my turn. No matter how many times I play the move/kill the app/etc. it still does this.

As I said in another thread on the issue, it would really suck to lose the game in a few days because it thinks I haven't played yet. : (

My GC: sweetdiss
Opponent GC: mila.mei

Having this problem again, with a different game (Colzerod). What is going on?
09-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Minor one:

If you go to the options menu while playing other music the game music overrides your music.

1v1 Gifted
2v2 Clever
Friendly matches if you want!
GC: Riftskipper
09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
(09-01-2012 06:57 PM)sweetdiss Wrote:  
(08-24-2012 11:08 AM)sweetdiss Wrote:  
(08-22-2012 10:56 PM)TeckChavez Wrote:  I have a friendly game with Cachito522 (my gamer tag is TeckChavez). The game is almost over (I will win on my next turn) but after I submit the game is still in my need to play queue. I have even tried to give up and that doesn't work.

Let me know if you need any other info - the game is on Sweetie Plains.

I'm having this exact same problem, also on Sweetie Plains. I destroy their base, it says I've won, and then a few minutes later the game is back in my queue as my turn. No matter how many times I play the move/kill the app/etc. it still does this.

As I said in another thread on the issue, it would really suck to lose the game in a few days because it thinks I haven't played yet. : (

My GC: sweetdiss
Opponent GC: mila.mei

Having this problem again, with a different game (Colzerod). What is going on?

Same problem, on Peekaboo. Just hit turn 80 on a casual game, (yeah, it's a marathon back and forth game). I've tried submitting my turn at least 5 times but it keeps reappearing in my queue as my turn.
09-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Very frustrated. In a 2v2 (most exciting match we've played in) and my teammate takes his turn and submits but it still remains his turn. After several attempts he decides to delete and reinstall. Big mistake. Now he has 2 or 3 games that say he already started the turn on another device. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
09-04-2012, 10:51 PM
The patch will certainly come in 2 or 3 days, I hope your teammate will be able to submit his turn !

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
09-05-2012, 06:36 AM
(09-04-2012 03:24 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Very frustrated. In a 2v2 (most exciting match we've played in) and my teammate takes his turn and submits but it still remains his turn. After several attempts he decides to delete and reinstall. Big mistake. Now he has 2 or 3 games that say he already started the turn on another device. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Use this contact form to tell them that your friend is having the bug and include the usernames of both teams. They should fix it for you.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
09-05-2012, 11:53 PM
(09-05-2012 06:36 AM)pookywb Wrote:  
(09-04-2012 03:24 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Very frustrated. In a 2v2 (most exciting match we've played in) and my teammate takes his turn and submits but it still remains his turn. After several attempts he decides to delete and reinstall. Big mistake. Now he has 2 or 3 games that say he already started the turn on another device. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Use this contact form to tell them that your friend is having the bug and include the usernames of both teams. They should fix it for you.

I'm not sure... I tried that two different times and they never responded. Super busy I suppose!