Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
08-20-2012, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 01:28 PM by LOW100.)
RE: Bug Report Thread
After about two hours, this problem seems to have gone away and the games no longer show as being my turn. Must have been some kind of server back log or issue.

(08-20-2012 12:54 PM)LOW100 Wrote:  I have two games now exhibiting the same bug. I have used up all my whits and submitted my turn. It shows the sending turn overlay, which then goes away as normal at the end of a turn. But then when I go back to the game list, the two games are still there and still think its my turn. No matter what I do, it will not accept that I have made my turn. Frustrating as both of these games are 60+ turns.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2012, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2012 04:35 AM by pookywb.)
Now HERE's a bug:

[Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1697659_ALXvHkgAANe...p;inline=1]

As you can see in the second one on the list, I got the notification that I won a game. But I AM pookywb. I didn't beat myself! Tongue (we did win, however.)

Here's the screen of the game after winning. The notification seems to have gotten the fact that I won right, but switched up the names of the teammates.

Do I getta name this bug now? Tongue

(Waah. Pictures aren't working. The notification said "You beat Zalteo and pookywb!" We (Zalteo and pookywb) were the ones to win the game.)

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
08-21-2012, 03:32 AM
Double wits??
I am in a 2v2 game where one player has 8 units, four of them heavies, and used at least 20 wits in one turn.

I can't imagine that this player amassed so many wits. It is way over proportion to all other three players, it seems as he has had an error in his favor which he is not revealing (believe me, I have asked directly) or worse, the game is cracked.

Can someone please look into this before the game automatically ends in two days? I have not submitted my last moves.

Best regards,
dkl2011
08-22-2012, 05:23 AM
(08-20-2012 02:29 PM)pookywb Wrote:  Now HERE's a bug:

As you can see in the second one on the list, I got the notification that I won a game. But I AM pookywb. I didn't beat myself! Tongue (we did win, however.)

Here's the screen of the game after winning. The notification seems to have gotten the fact that I won right, but switched up the names of the teammates.

Do I getta name this bug now? Tongue

(Waah. Pictures aren't working. The notification said "You beat Zalteo and pookywb!" We (Zalteo and pookywb) were the ones to win the game.)

It happened again. Same team.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
08-22-2012, 06:06 AM
RE: Double wits??
(08-21-2012 03:32 AM)dkl2011 Wrote:  I am in a 2v2 game where one player has 8 units, four of them heavies, and used at least 20 wits in one turn.

I can't imagine that this player amassed so many wits. It is way over proportion to all other three players, it seems as he has had an error in his favor which he is not revealing (believe me, I have asked directly) or worse, the game is cracked.

Can someone please look into this before the game automatically ends in two days? I have not submitted my last moves.

Best regards,
dkl2011

post replay
08-22-2012, 10:56 PM
I have a friendly game with Cachito522 (my gamer tag is TeckChavez). The game is almost over (I will win on my next turn) but after I submit the game is still in my need to play queue. I have even tried to give up and that doesn't work.

Let me know if you need any other info - the game is on Sweetie Plains.
08-23-2012, 06:42 AM
I'm going to stop playing for awhile, too. I can't handle the crashing anymore.

The game crashes randomly when I do any of the following:

Open a Match sometimes.

Attack a unit, sometimes.

Submit a Turn, sometimes.

If I reboot the iPad, it helps for awhile, then starts happening again.
If I restart Outwitters, it helps for a little while, then starts happening again.

If I multi-task, it's much worse, and I have to re-open Outwitters 2-3 times just to finish one turn.
08-24-2012, 11:08 AM
(08-22-2012 10:56 PM)TeckChavez Wrote:  I have a friendly game with Cachito522 (my gamer tag is TeckChavez). The game is almost over (I will win on my next turn) but after I submit the game is still in my need to play queue. I have even tried to give up and that doesn't work.

Let me know if you need any other info - the game is on Sweetie Plains.

I'm having this exact same problem, also on Sweetie Plains. I destroy their base, it says I've won, and then a few minutes later the game is back in my queue as my turn. No matter how many times I play the move/kill the app/etc. it still does this.

As I said in another thread on the issue, it would really suck to lose the game in a few days because it thinks I haven't played yet. : (

My GC: sweetdiss
Opponent GC: mila.mei
08-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Things have gotten worse. The game now crashes consistently right after it accesses the server, before showing the game list. Needless to say, I can't play a single turn. I've tried rebooting and closing all other tasks to no avail.
08-28-2012, 07:09 AM
I finished a match earlier today and upon submitting my winning move the game threw a generic 'oops!' error and I had to return to the game list - this caused the game to not generate any points-change for either my win or my opponent's loss.

Replay url outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yr6SHAQw

Linked Replay

Current Ranked League Info:
1v1 Master (Promoted 7-24-12)
Total League Wins: 210