08-09-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Here is a game where no points were given

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YiZN9DA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2012, 05:56 AM
I'm experiencing both of these recently described issues -- one of my 2v2 games is currently unplayable (crashes on load), and my ranked matches are apparently no longer resulting in any point changes. Neither quitting the app nor restarting the phone completely have helped... Any advice welcomed!
08-09-2012, 12:10 PM
The no points in league matches has been happening a LOT to me lately. Win or lose. I'm also in a game that's over 110 turns and am now unable to play. Game crashes every time I try to load, yet all of my other games load fine. I'll be really disappointed if we don't get an update and I lose on time. I love this game and am one of its biggest supporters, but this sucks. I can deal with some crashing and ranking bugs, but not being able to finish a match is just wrong Tongue
08-09-2012, 12:22 PM
So the four previous games with TheBitPilot didn't give either of us points. Now we're trying to finish up our fifth game, and I'm stuck on turn 69. I've finished my turn, but when I click "Done," it gives the following message:

"Errer! We tried... but then... it just... DIDN'T! Give it another shot. I feel good about this one."

This happens every single time I click "Done." All my other games load and finish turns just fine.
08-10-2012, 08:09 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y6ut9DA

I have also had a game with no points awarded.
08-10-2012, 08:48 AM
(08-09-2012 12:10 PM)TheBitPilot Wrote:  The no points in league matches has been happening a LOT to me lately. Win or lose. I'm also in a game that's over 110 turns and am now unable to play. Game crashes every time I try to load, yet all of my other games load fine. I'll be really disappointed if we don't get an update and I lose on time. I love this game and am one of its biggest supporters, but this sucks. I can deal with some crashing and ranking bugs, but not being able to finish a match is just wrong Tongue

re 110 turn game, that happened to me, I reported it through their website, got a response from Alex the next day that it was fixed and bingo it worked! Now thats customer service! Went to 162 turns or something....

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
08-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Can we get some sort of comment on these recent problems? My broken match is two days from timing out simply because I cannot open it to make my move, and I've got 6 completed matches now with 0 points awarded for the wins...
08-10-2012, 05:27 PM
I don't see any game in the list. But i have a lot, and can play them, join to one through notification. Also I can start new game.
08-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Ok, so my broken game now has an error message rather than a fatal crash. When I tap it in the list, I get a message saying "This turn has already been started on another device. You'll have to finish it there." I have no other device, so I'm guessing this might be because I trashed the app and redownloaded when trying to fix it? One day left until autoforfeit... =(