Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
08-07-2012, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 07:42 AM by NathanDetr0it.)
RE: Bug Report Thread
Game is crashing out now on pre-turn replays, sometimes more than once in a row for the same match. Fast reload times make this less painful than it would ordinarily be, but previously replays had been one of the more stable phases of the game. Was something changed?

I also continue to experience about a 60% success rate on sending turns the first time, which improves to probably 95% when I reenter the match and try again immediately; almost like the game slowly loses touch with the server as I plan and execute a turn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Seriously annoyed. Looks like I'm not the only one with the crashing problem. This is such a great game, wish it was stable.
08-07-2012, 06:36 PM
(08-07-2012 01:32 AM)wonderpug Wrote:  Were you doing really well just prior to those matchups? If so, the matchmaking system may be testing to see if you're better off moving up to a higher league.

Nope. In fact, I was on a pretty long losing streak.

1v1 Gifted
2v2 Clever
Friendly matches if you want!
GC: Riftskipper
08-08-2012, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 01:56 PM by Outwitted.)
I just started a new game, made my moves, tried to submit and it failed. I went back to games list and it showed up as my turn, so I tried to load it, but it just crashes immediately. I tried killing outwitters on the taskbar, and also power cycling, but it didn't help.

Please help, I'm already sad about the 20 game cap limit, and now I basically have 19 :-(

Game has these players:
Jalenfu
Waiting for more <------- should be me!
Pinkninja468
Lfish6
08-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned but a couple of times I've had a league game duplicate itself in Pass n Play form. It actually gives me an unfair advantage because I can make my move on the Pass n Play game and then it switches to my opponent's turn and the fog is lifted. It doesn't actually affect the league game itself but it does allow me to know where all his units are placed.
08-08-2012, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 09:32 PM by nivra0.)
League games not allocating points.

I played multiple 1v1s against TheBitPilot, and haven't received any points for any of the games. We are both ranked Supertitans.

Replays:
One
Two
Three
Four
08-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Since last night I have no active games. Tried it ten times or more. Each hour...

Killing the App and restarting didn't work. That was the workaround in the last week, when the "No active games" - message came.

Are there more players out there which the same problem?
08-08-2012, 11:22 PM
@ Nivra0

Its some days ago but I lost against TheBitPilot and he didnt receive any points. He said it wasnt his first time... So maybe something is wrong with him? With that I dont mean tht he is a cheater or so.
08-09-2012, 02:23 AM
I've had league games that have not given me points. I am only in clever but have played the opponents several times so it's unlikely they're in thelacement rounds.

I have games going over the 4 day turn limit. One at day 6 now and one at day 5
08-09-2012, 02:29 AM
(08-08-2012 11:22 PM)Meph1ston Wrote:  @ Nivra0

Its some days ago but I lost against TheBitPilot and he didnt receive any points. He said it wasnt his first time... So maybe something is wrong with him? With that I dont mean tht he is a cheater or so.

Any chance there was a connection error when the final turn was submitted?