Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
07-31-2012, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2012 11:56 PM by Bluegodzill.)
RE: Bug Report Thread
For some reason, I'm steadily getting wins that I didn't earn, for example, when I started sleeping I had 167 wins, then when I woke up, I had 195 wins.HELP!!! I'm also earning random league points, I'm not hacking or anything!

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: Crash - Tapping Chat When a Game Just Finished...
(07-31-2012 04:02 PM)whoTookYoste?! Wrote:  ...About 99% of the time when I start a new league game, if it's me starting the game (meaning I'm first player), the game will crash and I'll have to go back to the app and go into the game.
Seconded.

Additionally, about half the time I try to send turns I have to wait the full time out time and then reenter the game, whence it sends immediately.

For numerous and seemingly random reasons, the game crashes suddenly. The lightning-quick load time (5-10 seconds?) makes this a no-biggie; but then again, that's 10 seconds and broken concentration when I could've been taking turns.
08-01-2012, 05:13 AM
I'm still getting wins that I didn't earn, HELP, I'M NOT HACKING HERE!

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
08-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Bombshell being able to see a "hit" in the fog
Not sure if considered a bug, but I don't think it's fair that when a bombshell is tapped to view its attack, even if you cannot see anyone, it will show a 'splash' hit from a bomb if your range is touching someone hidden in the fog.
08-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Does anyone know why the automatic forfeit rule isn't working? I have multiple games ongoing with opponents who not only haven't taken a turn in 4 days but the longest one says "over a week ago" and the game still hasn't forced him to forfeit. Any ideas?
08-02-2012, 11:44 PM
In the "Data Please!" thread, Alex said it's one of the top issues on his to-do list.
08-03-2012, 06:55 AM
(08-02-2012 11:44 PM)wonderpug Wrote:  In the "Data Please!" thread, Alex said it's one of the top issues on his to-do list.

Ah, ok thanks
08-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi,

I started playing outwitters recently but ran into a strange problem. Since 2 days all my games disappeared from the games list. If I start a new game I can play my first round, but afterwards the game does not appear in the games list. The list stays empty. Effectively I am not able to play the game anymore.

When I started playing Outwitters I didn't have this problem. Does anyone else recognise this problem? Is there a fix?
08-03-2012, 08:26 PM
(08-03-2012 05:09 PM)ascheer Wrote:  Hi,

I started playing outwitters recently but ran into a strange problem. Since 2 days all my games disappeared from the games list. If I start a new game I can play my first round, but afterwards the game does not appear in the games list. The list stays empty. Effectively I am not able to play the game anymore.

When I started playing Outwitters I didn't have this problem. Does anyone else recognise this problem? Is there a fix?

Try closing Outwitters in the multitask bar. That should fix the problem temporarily.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2012, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 09:52 PM by whoTookYoste?!.)
Pass n play copy of league match...
I have a pass n play copy of a league match I'm in.
Also, this allowed me to hit done for my turn and see my opponents game view (i didnt hit done til i had hit done on my actual match and hadnt even realized the possibility, was just curious to see what happened and ironcally this exposed that i am to be finished off when he does his turn lol).
Could easily be used for cheating if known how to recreate.