Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
07-15-2012, 01:44 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Possible Bombshell FOW bug

When shooting with the bombshell, it shows you where there are splash damage hits in the unviewable fog of war, as seen in this screen shot:

http://db.tt/pT5ADPi2 (had to use Dropbox as my iPhone won't allow me to upload directly from the forums)

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but it seems as though this should not be viewable as it is in the FOW and should be by pure luck and/or strategy from the replay.

Sorry if this has been brought up already, I searched and could not find it anywhere.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2012, 07:29 AM
[Image: lrcSA.png]

This issue occurred when I uninstalled and reinstalled while it was my turn on a new match. An opponent has not been selected but the game is still stuck. Will this expire in 4 days? And if so, will it count against my League Ranking?
07-15-2012, 07:41 AM
Bug: Crash to springboard when initiating chat
Description: This seems to be a repeatable bug. If I win a game, then immediately try to initiate a chat (before the leader board/progress screen shows up), the game crashes back to springboard.

Bug: After crash to springboard, unable to connect to server
Description: Upon launching the game, the progress wheel spins, but never manages to get any further. The only way to get to my game/s is to force quit and relaunch, which seems to fix whatever problem it was having.
07-15-2012, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 08:50 AM by Mowmail.)
Keeps saying no active games after closing and reopening the app. Have to fully restart the app to have it show games again...
07-15-2012, 06:12 PM
(07-14-2012 12:18 PM)wonderpug Wrote:  After you watch your replay, are your units in the same spots at the start of your turn as they are at the end of the replay? You may just not have submitted your turn, or had the game crash before the submission went through. I've had that happen a few times, and it appears as you describe. Just have to hit the Done button.

Yeah, apparently I moved out of my wireless range before sending, and quit the app immediately, so I didn't see the alert.
07-15-2012, 11:14 PM
(07-15-2012 08:49 AM)Mowmail Wrote:  Keeps saying no active games after closing and reopening the app. Have to fully restart the app to have it show games again...

Same problem. Have to kill the app and restart to see games. Often happens just after I submit a turn, I go back to the Games screen and see I have no games. (Not to be confused with me "having no game", which should be obvious to anyone who has played me Tongue)
07-16-2012, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2012 07:44 AM by tom3k5.)
(07-07-2012 01:24 PM)ins0mniac Wrote:  2) time limit on players that refuse to move when loosing

It is technically not a bug but I face it already after 3 days of gameplay. Few games are already not continued by the oponents. In most of them I suposed to win.

So the suggestion is to stop the game after week of inactivity with the waiting player as a winner. that should as well incrase will to continue to be in the game Smile

If it is already implemented (as i have read here) there is no info in the help
07-16-2012, 06:29 AM
I searched for a new game and a game has been added to my list that is being played by two other people. Every time I try to go into it the app crashes....
07-17-2012, 07:39 AM
I'm not sure if it's just me or what, but I've been getting the same stages almost every time I start a new league game; for example, just a few minutes ago I started 3 new league games and all of them were placed in Sweetie Planes instead of random stages, I would have called it coincidence if not because the same thing has happened before with Long Nine or Glitch, even when I start games at different times instead of starting them one after the other. Not sure if this is supposed to be a bug with the league game stage chooser thingy, but if it is it needs a fix, I already hate Long Nine with all my heart because of this XD
07-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Not able to invite a friend to play against me

I think it's a bug:

I like the game but I thought I would liked it more learning the game with some friends of mine, who I have challenged to join me on Outwitters !
I gave a try with one friend first:
1) my friend is in my Game Center friends list
2) I go to Friendly Game
3) I Create a game
4) I touch the Game Center Invite button and select my friend's name
I get the following message popup which sounds wrong to me because my friend does have the game installed on his device (I can see it in Game Center, I get the list the games he owns/plays):
"Player name not found in Outwitters userbase. Invite them to join in on the fun!"

What is the solution ? Thks for your help.