Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
02-16-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(02-16-2013 05:03 AM)MarutanRay Wrote:  Bug in wits for kills
I have played several games where i didnt get wits for kills on the next turn. What are the rules for wits for kills? If you loose a bonus spot then do you get wits for kills?
I played a game where i killed 2 enemy units with my bombshell (both splash) and i got wits immediately, i.e. on the same turn!
wits for kills is just unpredictable. i just cannot tell when and how many i will get.
Am i the only one facing this problem?

You will get one wit for each kill immediately. If you kill a runner with a soldier, you will use 1 wit to attack, but regain that wit right after the kill (leaving you with 0 wits lost overall). Likewise, if you kill two runners with 1 bombshell attack, you will lose a wit for the attack, but gain 1 wit for each kill (leaving you with +1 wit).

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 05:25 AM
bump!

[Image: sig.png]
02-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Me and my friend were switching accounts on the same iPod, but now I, a gifted player, will start games against fluffier and clever league players. Gc bobolynx. Haven't tried switching to another but don't have mine with me

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
02-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Don't know if anyone has piste this yet cause I don't realy read this thread... Confused

Lately though whenever I have been using the chat to send messages during a match, outwitters tends to crash 9/10 times. I have one of the newest itouches too. I got it last Christmas and is one with a camera(I was never good with all that generation stuff). Thanks.

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
02-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Bug when trying to start a friendly vs. someone in my friend list (don't know if vs. others, too).

I can chose team and map but as soon as I press the "Start game" button Outwitters chrashes. Has happened a few times and I'm actually unable to start that match, even after quitting the program in the task bar.

Playing on an iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.2 installed.
02-23-2013, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2013 06:22 AM by lawtai.)
bump!

bump!

02-23-2013, 06:28 AM
how ironic is it that the bug report thread is bugged? bump!*

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-23-2013, 07:43 AM
Forum bug strikes again..
02-23-2013, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2013 10:08 AM by Porceveer.)
Just experienced a small glitch where my medic healed a sniper, the wit was taken but the HP wasn't boosted. Shortly after the game crashed. When reopening everything was how it's supposed to be.
02-23-2013, 10:16 AM
(02-23-2013 10:08 AM)Porceveer Wrote:  Just experienced a small glitch where my medic healed a sniper, the wit was taken but the HP wasn't boosted. Shortly after the game crashed. When reopening everything was how it's supposed to be.

Yep It's just a visual glitch. Once, in league I had 1 wit left and had a sniper in range of a "3" HP soldier when it was actually 4 HP. I was mad.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan