Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
07-13-2012, 04:58 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
I've been having a flurry of loading issues. Sometimes Game Center doesn't log in. Sometimes the game list doesn't load. Sometimes the game itself doesn't load.

Exiting the app via the task manager rarely solves the problem. Turning my iPhone off and on is only a temporary fix.

Most recently, when opening the game, the background (the blue scrolling wit spaces) is the ONLY thing to appear.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Sort of a trivial thing, but rapidly tapping the done button in a pass&play causes the game to freeze, and when exited, crashes at least once upon start up.
07-13-2012, 10:04 AM
All my games 4 days + expired with the change to game time limit. But since then I've had games go past the 4 day limit (I have two league games now at last turn: 5 days ago) and they aren't expiring.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
07-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Minor issue but I think you shouldn't be able to take your teammates extra wit space in 2v2 games.
07-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Random persons game appeared in my game list...
07-13-2012, 04:29 PM
I've played 8 league games, won 6 of them, but still am unranked. Sad
07-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Sometimes, when I open the app, it says "Online Games require Game Centre" (as usual), along with the spinning/loading icon. And it just stays like that. Keeps loading. Closing the app, exiting through switcher, refreshing wireless connection does nothing. I have to restart my iTouch to get it to work.
07-13-2012, 10:41 PM
(07-13-2012 10:35 PM)hubdrubbub Wrote:  Sometimes, when I open the app, it says "Online Games require Game Centre" (as usual), along with the spinning/loading icon. And it just stays like that. Keeps loading. Closing the app, exiting through switcher, refreshing wireless connection does nothing. I have to restart my iTouch to get it to work.

When this happens to me, quitting the app (in the multitask bar) one or two times fixes it too.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2012, 10:49 PM
(07-13-2012 10:41 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
(07-13-2012 10:35 PM)hubdrubbub Wrote:  Sometimes, when I open the app, it says "Online Games require Game Centre" (as usual), along with the spinning/loading icon. And it just stays like that. Keeps loading. Closing the app, exiting through switcher, refreshing wireless connection does nothing. I have to restart my iTouch to get it to work.

When this happens to me, quitting the app (in the multitask bar) one or two times fixes it too.

I tried that multiple times. It didn't work.
07-14-2012, 12:18 AM
Forum bug rather than a game bug, but is the "mark this forum as read" button nonfunctional for everyone else, too? I get this error when I try to use it:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."