Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
02-09-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(02-08-2013 01:04 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  Two games, send turn errors. When it says I send my turn, I return to the menu and its still my turn. Click on the game my turn is done. Send turn. Repeat.

Apparently this happened to a lot of people and others that replied to those posts said to keep trying and that it will submit in day or so.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 07:18 AM
I'm having a problem where
1. It is taking about 20 minutes to stop saying"online games require Game Center"
2. After that, it will take 10 minutes to load games.
3. Every time I try to join a game it says" either the game no longer exists or the gnomes stole it"
It is VERY annoying.

May the wits be with you
02-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Bump!

Everything Changes
02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Started a game this morning, made my move as P2 and hit end turn. Got a message that it was not my turn and now the game is in my list with two players that are not me.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: sig.png]
02-14-2013, 07:18 AM
This damned forum bug! BUMP!

Everything Changes
02-14-2013, 08:16 AM
(02-13-2013 09:50 PM)KMan 29 Wrote:  Started a game this morning, made my move as P2 and hit end turn. Got a message that it was not my turn and now the game is in my list with two players that are not me.

(01-28-2013 04:16 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  It happened to me once. I at least wanted to see how the game was going since i should have been playing. Good thing it didn't take up a game slot cuz i only had five at the time. I goes away at some point but I don't know if the other player started playing where i left off.

02-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Hi,

I have a problem since I have put the IOS 6.1
The games don't load. It's telling me "Hi LER4T" --> message from the game center but the games don't manage to load.
The circle is running ans still running ... and anything happen.

Someone have an idea ? I have tried to swich off the device and on again and nothing happen.

Thank you
02-15-2013, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2013 07:09 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
(02-14-2013 06:48 PM)L3R4T Wrote:  Hi,

I have a problem since I have put the IOS 6.1
The games don't load. It's telling me "Hi LER4T" --> message from the game center but the games don't manage to load.
The circle is running ans still running ... and anything happen.

Someone have an idea ? I have tried to swich off the device and on again and nothing happen.

Thank you

How bout closing the app? When you double press the home button, it brings up the multi-tasking bar and it shows open and running apps. Tap and hold Outwitters until a red minus button appears on the corner of it and tap on it to close the app. Then open Outwitters again and see what happens.

02-15-2013, 08:09 PM
Hi op/admin/programmer,

This bug occurs when a game has finished and is listed in the game's list.

I find the "check-mark" box really difficult to press!

It always winds up with me watching the end replay even though I don't want to.

Please fix it!!

Thank you.
02-16-2013, 05:03 AM
Bug in wits for kills
I have played several games where i didnt get wits for kills on the next turn. What are the rules for wits for kills? If you loose a bonus spot then do you get wits for kills?
I played a game where i killed 2 enemy units with my bombshell (both splash) and i got wits immediately, i.e. on the same turn!
wits for kills is just unpredictable. i just cannot tell when and how many i will get.
Am i the only one facing this problem?