Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
07-11-2012, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 04:24 PM by brayton.)
RE: Bug Report Thread
When sending messages the time is not correct. I just sent a message and it says over a week old.
When i touch the push notification about my turn, the app goes black with music, and reply starts.
I touch screen and i can see the replay.
Or when i touch the notification the app crashes.
This may not be a bug, but when sending a 2v2 invitation, it takes about 3 minutes to send
Also the forum has its time a bit off.
It said the last time i visted the forum was today in 30 min. This has happend twice, but i like it
Ipad first gen

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Brayton, I have an iPad 3rd gen and I have the same chat problem. All my messages I send show that I sent them at the time I actually sent them. However, when reading my opponents messages, it says sent over a week ago.
07-11-2012, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 08:10 PM by SC-FTW.)
Not really a big issue, but...

I used a sniper to attack my opponent's runner, then moved before the attack animation was finished. The runner did not show up as dead, so I panicked a little, but then I exited the match and came back in and it was fixed. Just a minor display error I guess. Shouldn't have moved so fast?
07-12-2012, 09:43 AM
First of all, this is a great game!

This is a significant bug.

I am unable to fire upon my own spawn point with the bombshell. There is the icon that indicates I should be able to fire upon the spawn point but when I touch that point, it either asks me what kind of unit I want to spawn, or if I have already spawned a unit there, nothing happens.

Normally, I am able to fire at an empty space next to an enemy unit to inflict collateral damage (1 damage)

Thanks!
07-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Many people have games Over four days since last move which arent being kicked for inactivity
07-12-2012, 09:24 PM
^yep pls fixBig Grin

07-12-2012, 10:26 PM
I think that the server checks for those once a day and will prune them as soon as that point of time arrives if "X days ago" is greater than "4 days ago". Should be somewhere around in 2 hours?

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

07-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Just a minor bug:

If you read a message sent by an opponent after finishing a game, then view the game, the message is marked as being unread again.
07-13-2012, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2012 02:44 AM by revlisoft.)
Games older than 4 days not being expired.

[Image: imageizm.jpg]
Games older than 4 days not being expired

Games older than 4 days not being expired.

My post not showing up?
07-13-2012, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2012 04:16 AM by Perrin.)
I'm sure it will clear itself up with time but all day today it has said I have no active games. If I try to start a new one it says I have no room because I'm already in 20. Would you advise deleting and re-installing?