Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
01-28-2013, 02:40 AM
Weird bug - other players in my game list
I started a league game on long nine as P2, and when I sent my turn I got the error message saying it's not my turn.

But now that game is in my list and another player is playing in my place. If I click on the game, I get the message "error loading game".

I hope his game doesn't count for my league points. Or if it does, I hope that the guy who's playing in my place wins! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
It happened to me once. I at least wanted to see how the game was going since i should have been playing. Good thing it didn't take up a game slot cuz i only had five at the time. I goes away at some point but I don't know if the other player started playing where i left off.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Sometimes the notifications don't work right. Sometimes they don't notify, once it made like 10 banners appear in a row, and just before, i got two notifications saying it what my turn for two games but when I checked, they were false and it my turn for a different game. It only happens for this game so i don't think it because of my iPod.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-29-2013, 12:01 AM
After just playing one league game and winning, I was promoted to Clever league.
I thought league is decided after playing five league games because thats what happened last season.

My GC name is: XtreM Q

Thanks
01-29-2013, 09:19 AM
^That's not a bug, at the start of a new season you only play one placement match. If a new player were to start however, they would still play 5 matches.
01-29-2013, 01:44 PM
Not a bug with the game, but I'm seeing more often that the forums seems to time out and give a "Woops, not found" response.

[Image: sig.png]
01-30-2013, 03:51 PM
iPhone 5, most recent OS
The game won't play any music or sounds.
I checked the sound settings, removed the app from memory, and deleted and reinstalled the app. Still no sound. Other apps don't have a problem.

Sound used to mysteriously disappear for no apparent reason (pre-update), but always came back after deleting the app in memory. Now I got nadda.

Suggestions?

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
01-31-2013, 12:37 AM
1) after winning one league game, im promoted to clever. I thought it takes five games to determine your placement

2) after winning on long nine, it doesnt show the points gained
01-31-2013, 05:54 AM
I have a game which doesn't time out after my opponent didn't make a turn for 6 games.
Also the bug when a turn fails to be recognised when submitted is bugging me.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
01-31-2013, 06:38 AM
(01-31-2013 12:37 AM)XtreM Q Wrote:  1) after winning one league game, im promoted to clever. I thought it takes five games to determine your placement

2) after winning on long nine, it doesnt show the points gained

(01-29-2013 09:19 AM)harvarnold Wrote:  ^That's not a bug, at the start of a new season you only play one placement match. If a new player were to start however, they would still play 5 matches.